Alex Gardiner

Re: Gardiner's website
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2015, 04:22:37 pm »
I liked the old one too. This one has me confused but, like most new things I'll get used to it soon enough.

We fear change.

It will take some getting used to - I am still not fully used to it.

The 'All Products' tab at the top will probably prove to be one of the easiest ways of navigating when you know what you want as it allows very quick access to nearly everything from one spot.

Mike #1

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2015, 04:58:34 pm »
Wonder if the A was for Aquadapter looks a similar  site

Jonny 87

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2015, 05:04:32 pm »
It works fine for me and I like it.

It must be all you old technophobic guys that are struggling.  ;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

ChumBucket

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2015, 05:09:17 pm »
It's fine for me, I quite like it, works fine. :)

chanster00

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2015, 05:17:21 pm »
alex just ordered a SLX-2 25 last couple of orders you sent me a free cap and pen.

for this order i don't need a cap, can you send me a free CLX instead. but if your sold out i,ll happily just settle for a PEN and hose cutter, leave the cap though! x

Dave Willis

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2015, 05:20:02 pm »
I'll exchange your cap for twenty pens - when I find all the bits.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2015, 05:22:47 pm »
alex just ordered a SLX-2 25 last couple of orders you sent me a free cap and pen.

for this order i don't need a cap, can you send me a free CLX instead. but if your sold out i,ll happily just settle for a PEN and hose cutter, leave the cap though! x

Drop me an email on alex@agardiner.co.uk with your details and I'll pass it on to the workshop  :)

mufcglen

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2015, 05:31:51 pm »
i ordered a few bits this afternoon and took a while to navigate but got used to it, i must admit it loos abit diy to me too as some comments said above, i thought the old site looked more business pro even though it was basic but it did exactly what it needed,i also agree with the eyes hurting comment as mine was with the constant drop down menu.
websites move on with time and thats the way it is, hope you get the niggles sorted Alex ;)

Dave Willis

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2015, 05:46:03 pm »
Just tried to put an order in - registered with the site then tried to go to checkout only to find my password was invalid - gave up!

Pretty sure the old site held your cart contents for a while if you navigated away from it - this one doesn't.

wfp master

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2015, 06:14:35 pm »
writing is very small when you click on all products.
prefer the old one.

wfp master

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2015, 06:21:36 pm »
I liked the old one too. This one has me confused but, like most new things I'll get used to it soon enough.

We fear change.

It will take some getting used to - I am still not fully used to it.

The 'All Products' tab at the top will probably prove to be one of the easiest ways of navigating when you know what you want as it allows very quick access to nearly everything from one spot.
thats if you can read whats underneath the all products tab. writing is way to small.

Shane O Neill

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2015, 06:23:43 pm »

+ 1
No more PayPal ,didn't see anything wrong with previous site tbh & it worked  ;D

PayPal button is getting put back on  :)

Great as this options proves very quick to buy ! (Hence why Ryanair now use it ....there is a bit of a Michael O Leary in you Alex  ;) )

chanster00

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2015, 06:42:18 pm »
Another sleepless night for Dazmondo  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahahahahaha

Mike #1

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2015, 06:44:44 pm »
Looks a lot better on my Kindle than laptop

chanster00

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2015, 06:45:14 pm »
Just tried to put an order in - registered with the site then tried to go to checkout only to find my password was invalid - gave up!

Pretty sure the old site held your cart contents for a while if you navigated away from it - this one doesn't.

same happened here its not that its invalid just do it again and check out its works second time round

Dave Willis

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2015, 06:49:56 pm »
I did it as a guest in the end.
Looking forward to my free hat!  :D

mufcglen

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2015, 07:35:51 pm »
wish i got a hat im sick of those pens and i got a bald head so need one more than those with hair :D

pikeman

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2015, 07:36:15 pm »
Happy about paypal being put back on. Got a few things to order paypal makes it that much easier for me doesn't seem like im spending my own money  :D

Neil Gornall

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2015, 10:02:22 pm »
I need to set up a new van with everything except a tank so just had a look at the new site.
First impressions.... I hate it.
Will try again tomorrow in the hope everything I click on is working. if not I guess I will be using the phone or going elsewhere.
Sorry Alex but not impressed.

duncan h

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2015, 10:02:26 pm »
Wonder if the A was for Aquadapter looks a similar  site
Was thinking same mate. We are assured its a different person. Thought exceeds new site was for the worse. Gardiner site make me feel sick. Its rubbish. Fantastic quality, just too jumpy. I like to click for something, not hover over it.
DONT LIKE ALEX sorry
Had another go. Cant get used to it. The black drop down at top of page is a pain. It skips from black to log in section.
Just put prices inc VAT. Stop making us guess get calculator out lol.
Testimonial at the bottom of page. Remove it. Anyone visiting your site already knows. Stick it out of the way, if you must have it.
Clicked on SLX and nothing. Had to go to Home Page, then look down