Mike #1

Re: Vision On
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2014, 09:00:14 pm »
Can't be doing with trawling through 30pages , So has it had longterm cleans on composite doors and dark brown PVC windows .

Had new windows and door fitted earlier this year and seen as the frames are  a vinyl wrap as such is Vision a safe product to use don't wanna damage thousands of ££'s of investment .

kempy

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2014, 09:26:15 pm »
We've only been selling for 2 weeks . We've done well and had some great reviews and advice . We're taking them all seriously and tweaking here and there.
bigger bottles  may be a option as well for the person with multi vans , etc .
Or jake999 who just simply loves it .
Lol

Jonny 87

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2014, 09:44:07 pm »
Can't be doing with trawling through 30pages , So has it had longterm cleans on composite doors and dark brown PVC windows .

Had new windows and door fitted earlier this year and seen as the frames are  a vinyl wrap as such is Vision a safe product to use don't wanna damage thousands of ££'s of investment .

Been using it for 12 months on all types of windows and frames with no problems. It's also been tested for safety on window seals and frames etc.

In it's diluted state it's just like pure, with a boost.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Pj

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2014, 10:01:18 pm »

H2O2?

kevincoggan

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2014, 10:02:28 pm »
Hydrogen Peroxide
even at 30% dilution to the bottle its a dangerous option mate h2o o2 ;),tried it naaahhh,better used for rocket fuel me thinks,

kempy

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2014, 10:04:33 pm »
Vision costs the average 400 litre users about 20/30p a day .
It will Definately earn you your 30p a day back

Pj

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2014, 10:08:16 pm »
Hydrogen Peroxide
even at 30% dilution to the bottle its a dangerous option mate h2o o2 ;),tried it naaahhh,better used for rocket fuel me thinks,

30%??  It's being sold considerably diluted and once in the tank it's more like .01%!

I've drunk stronger mixtures of it than that years ago when it was being sold as an alternative remedy, all I got was a headache, no launch to the moon!

kevincoggan

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2014, 10:17:32 pm »
i beleive the alternative remedy is to use it for over a month or so and you feel rubbish during that and then you feel a whole lot better after that,bicarbonate of soda is the current thing or fashion for all aches and pains now i beleive

Pj

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2014, 10:22:34 pm »
i beleive the alternative remedy is to use it for over a month or so and you feel rubbish during that and then you feel a whole lot better after that,bicarbonate of soda is the current thing or fashion for all aches and pains now i beleive

Partially true.  You mean that you are meant to feel a whole lot better...
Another Placebo

Back on topic, I'm not suggesting Vision is merely a placebo.

kevincoggan

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2014, 10:31:48 pm »
i understand pj

Mike #1

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2014, 05:34:18 am »

Been using it for 12 months on all types of windows and frames with no problems. It's also been tested for safety on window seals and frames etc.

Thanks for that Jonny just thought is was worth asking , I dont think i am supposed to use any cleaning products on new front door , Although i do use a UV protectant and cleaner used on car plastics .

paulben

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2014, 06:42:52 am »
I used it on a bungalow that not been cleaned for 9 months worked lovely .Also brought a stainless steel soap dispenser from Tesco for £4 and put rest of Vision in that as much stronger than plastic bottle if I drop it .
Do not steal the government hates competition

kempy

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2014, 07:08:00 am »
We're looking into a new bottle and dispenser . But have to weigh up the coatings etc .
Glad your liking the product , persons are giving great reviews once they have been using it a week or two .

Mike #1

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2014, 08:18:40 am »
Why not just get a plastic measuring cup that fits over a screw top lid of bottle surely easier all round and cheaper

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2014, 08:22:04 am »
I think you would do better providing a bottle with cap and a measuring cup.

I am using a syringe as suggested and it's easy peasey.

Does 0.25ml - 5ml

So you can put in 1.75ml for 175Litres of pure. Not that I am that accurate. I round up.

kempy

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2014, 08:53:43 am »
Great advice guys . We're looking into a lot of different possibilities .

Gerald Ash

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2014, 08:25:02 pm »
Used today on first clean. House is on estate still being built so as you can imagine frames and glass really dirty. Worked fine and definitely makes a difference. However I discovered something else, spots on glass left and forklifts and dumpers going up and down past house so very likely to pick up dirt. Sqeegeed window with wagtail and found it glided beautifully. No judder or sqeaking and believe me I pressed quite hard to test it.
 I hate having to blade pure as the slightest bit of pressure it judders but not with  this stuff so I`m even more impressed. Try it.

Bungle

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2014, 08:32:39 pm »
Used today on first clean. House is on estate still being built so as you can imagine frames and glass really dirty. Worked fine and definitely makes a difference. However I discovered something else, spots on glass left and forklifts and dumpers going up and down past house so very likely to pick up dirt. Sqeegeed window with wagtail and found it glided beautifully. No judder or sqeaking and believe me I pressed quite hard to test it.
 I hate having to blade pure as the slightest bit of pressure it judders but not with  this stuff so I`m even more impressed. Try it.

I can't get on with pure mixed with soap when blading. Odd but true.
We look at them, they look through them.

slap bash

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 01:42:05 am »
I cannot believe Tosh is so asleep to allow these so called adverting going on this forum unpaid for .As the one fades out another starts,come guys it not a miracle its a rinsing agent.You are pushing the boundaries it will backfire as more get tired of all this vision lark. We all done well without it so cut trying to hype up a worn out thread. Its been rammed down our throats a bit.

Jonny 87

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2014, 07:26:01 am »
I cannot believe Tosh is so asleep to allow these so called adverting going on this forum unpaid for .As the one fades out another starts,come guys it not a miracle its a rinsing agent.You are pushing the boundaries it will backfire as more get tired of all this vision lark. We all done well without it so cut trying to hype up a worn out thread. Its been rammed down our throats a bit.

We have never even posted anything like an advert. We've only ever been answering questions that people are asking!

Admin can delete any posts they want to. (Might save me having to response to daft comments like yours) All we've done is answer questions or correct people that are factually wrong.

Heres a thought........if you stop commenting/asking questions or making factually wrong statements then these threads will disappear and finally give us peace.  ;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher