Bungle

Re: Vision On
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 05:58:55 pm »
Well, thanks for input guys (sensible ones).  I have a good hunch I know what this is.  I will indeed be trailing it, but I doubt it has the power in its contents to reduce spotting any better than proper cleaning with purified water.  I will share my comments after thorough testing as I'm sure many others will too.

You have a hunch what Vision is? I have a theory too. But I'm probably wrong  :D
We look at them, they look through them.

Jonny 87

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2014, 06:37:28 pm »
Well, thanks for input guys (sensible ones).  I have a good hunch I know what this is.  I will indeed be trailing it, but I doubt it has the power in its contents to reduce spotting any better than proper cleaning with purified water.  I will share my comments after thorough testing as I'm sure many others will too.

You have a hunch what Vision is? I have a theory too. But I'm probably wrong  :D

Lots of people seem to say the have a hunch what it is but never actually say what that hunch is...............

Here's a challenge to anyone..............if you tell me the exact ingredients I will personally send you a free bottle. If you tell me all the ingredients plus the ratios and how they are blended together I will give you a life times supply! I'm that confident.  ;D

Offer ends in 24 hours. Any takers? Lol
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

kempy

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 06:39:35 pm »
Hi Jonny , can I have a free bottle of I get 90% of the ingrediants right .
I'm pretty confident of the Ratio's
LOL

Jonny 87

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2014, 06:42:26 pm »
I have used it on Friday and today and really like the product, will it save a lot of time on regular cleans I doubt it but it does feel like it is cleaning the glass with a lot less effort.
 The best way I can describe it is if you are cleaning traditional with no detergent in the water then when cleaning you tend to get a drag on the applicator and squeegee but when a detergent is used the pad and squeegee glide easier  this product has a similar effect on the brush of the WFP.
  I have not tried the product on any really dirty windows that we only clean six monthly but I honestly think it will move the dirt a lot easier I will let you know when I try it early next week.
  PS the bottle plunger does need looking at as mine stopped working after second press

Hi Trevor,

For me personally I notice the most benefit on first cleans and really dirty windows. That's when I save the most time. Your right in what you say, it's like having a detergent on your brush head.

Also you are right about the plunger.  :( It was a mistake to use these as they are very unreliable. Were looking for a new type of dispenser at the moment.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Jonny 87

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 06:42:52 pm »
Hi Jonny , can I have a free bottle of I get 90% of the ingrediants right .
I'm pretty confident of the Ratio's
LOL

Haha

No deal!

;D

kempy

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 06:46:31 pm »
I can never remember the names of a few of them anyway .

Being serious the new plunger/dispenser that I'm currently using is a lot better .

There So expensive some of the types available , and we're window cleaners as well and like to keep costs down

Bungle

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 06:48:03 pm »

Lots of people seem to say the have a hunch what it is but never actually say what that hunch is...............

Here's a challenge to anyone..............if you tell me the exact ingredients I will personally send you a free bottle. If you tell me all the ingredients plus the ratios and how they are blended together I will give you a life times supply! I'm that confident.  ;D

Would I be totally off the mark if I said Vision is this? http://www.evansvanodine.com/shop/product/8-A139EEV2/

kempy

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 07:02:12 pm »
Personally Im not prepared to say Yes or No to any suggestions of what Vision is .
Like Jonny said previously it's a mix of various materials .
I'm part of Vision and I'm not totally sure of two of them , as Kevsey sources the majority of them .
So I will never comment on persons guessing .

As there's simply no need for me to do so

Bungle

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2014, 07:06:24 pm »
Personally Im not prepared to say Yes or No to any suggestions of what Vision is .
Like Jonny said previously it's a mix of various materials .
I'm part of Vision and I'm not totally sure of two of them , as Kevsey sources the majority of them .
So I will never comment on persons guessing .

As there's simply no need for me to do so

A politicians answer if ever I heard one   :P

Jonny 87

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2014, 07:25:32 pm »

Would I be totally off the mark if I said Vision is this? http://www.evansvanodine.com/shop/product/8-A139EEV2/

Stone cold mate.

This isn't an off the shelf product we have rebranded. :)

As kempy says I probably shouldn't be commenting either way, but honestly, no one knows what's in this except those involved. Guessing or finding the right ingredients would be like a needle in a hay stack.

duncan h

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2014, 07:33:26 pm »
Its an exact copy of something already out  http://jigsaw-innovations.co.uk/product/vision-single-pack/  ;D :D ;) :)
Just purchased some. Don't believe iv just spent £18 on a tub of bubbles lol. Whats  worse is you live near me but cant be arst going for it  ;D

Caleb Morley

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2014, 07:36:41 pm »
What's the link to the website?

I'll buy a bottle and review it.

Cheers,

Caleb

PoleKing

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2014, 07:37:31 pm »

Being serious the new plunger/dispenser that I'm currently using is a lot better .

There So expensive some of the types available , and we're window cleaners as well and like to keep costs down

Why not sell the first bottle for a few quid more with the best plunger you can find, then sell 'refill bottles' with just a screw cap to decant into the plunger bottle?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

duncan h

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2014, 07:40:09 pm »

Why not sell the first bottle for a few quid more with the best plunger you can find, then sell 'refill bottles' with just a screw cap to decant into the plunger bottle?
Good idea. Then we can use our own if need be

Jonny 87

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2014, 07:45:16 pm »

Not a bad idea that pole king.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2014, 08:01:20 pm »
I dare say it's been asked already, but do we have the list of ingredients?

Nick
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Pj

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2014, 08:15:52 pm »
Hydrogen Peroxide

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2014, 08:26:30 pm »
I would like to see it sold in bigger bottles as well. Maybe 500ml 1L

Bungle

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2014, 08:40:09 pm »
I would like to see it sold in bigger bottles as well. Maybe 500ml 1L

Ahh, but would it cost £64 or so for 1litre? At that price it wouldn't sound such a good deal would it, compared to buying 20 litres of Virosol at around £20. It's not the same stuff obviously, but you get where I'm coming from?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2014, 08:44:58 pm »
Should reduce costs tho.

1 bottle.

Reduced postage as ordering less often.

Just a capped bottle.

I was hoping it would be cheaper.