boshravie

Re: Magica One Review before & after including pics
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2012, 11:11:10 am »
The bottle is kind of small how much work will this do??
Tempted on trying it out..

On average you can do 3 conservatory with this 500ml depend on the condition, and if you think about it, average price for conservatory clean is around £60 so you get your money back plus lots of profit  :)

Dave Willis

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2012, 06:05:33 pm »
Just a thought - anyone tried spraying Virosol or Ubik 2000 neat (undiluted) onto a brush head the same way?
Bet it works the same and is still cheaper.
5 litres of the above products £9.80
5 litres of Magica and it's heading towards £60  .......... yikes! :o

I'll let you guys into a little secret .............. £1 buys you some Ajax cream cleaner. Squirt that on the brush head and work it into the plastic - froths up lovely!
Another secret - stuff called water is very good for removing greeen algae especially if pre soaked.  ;)

rosskesava

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2012, 07:23:57 pm »
I tried Magica One and it is extremely good stuff and does exactly as Boshravie says it does.

Purely on the basis of using like for like, I would rate it as better than Virosol and TFR.

I do a lot of gutter/sofot/facia cleans from the ground and for that, I don't rate it only due to the cost but for conservatory roofs, I do rate it but for me, the price is the sticking point.

I also disagree with the £1 per conservatory. I used it sparingly and went through almost 300ml on one large conservatory. I would put the cost at about £5 per conservatory.

Time wise, it was quicker though.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2012, 08:51:28 pm »
Virosol @£6.50 per 5 litre or Magica @£12.50 per 1/2 litre..............................GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME THINK!

rosskesava

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2012, 09:24:14 pm »
Virosol @£6.50 per 5 litre or Magica @£12.50 per 1/2 litre..............................GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME THINK!

I'm not defending Magica One. This is a fact.

On the job in question, magica one removed some black mould type grime that virosol or TFR didn't touch. I tried all three just to see.

In future I'll use virosol purely because it's cheap and for anything that won't come off, I'll use magica one.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

boshravie

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2012, 09:24:34 pm »
I tried Magica One and it is extremely good stuff and does exactly as Boshravie says it does.

Purely on the basis of using like for like, I would rate it as better than Virosol and TFR.

I do a lot of gutter/sofot/facia cleans from the ground and for that, I don't rate it only due to the cost but for conservatory roofs, I do rate it but for me, the price is the sticking point.

I also disagree with the £1 per conservatory. I used it sparingly and went through almost 300ml on one large conservatory. I would put the cost at about £5 per conservatory.

Time wise, it was quicker though.

Thanks for your comment rosskesava  :)
Yes it all depends on the amount of soil on the surface.
Another beauty of this product is that when it touch the surface of U.P.V.C. specially white ones, it bring out the white, and it give it a extra shines.

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2012, 09:49:04 pm »
I cant believe some of you guys really.

now say 1 bottle will clean 3 connys as boshrave says (though personally i reckon more). now to me the conny i did the review on is an £80 job to me. so that works out at £4 a job ish.

good job your customers arent as tight fisted as you lot or you would never have any work eh.

last time i tell this forum about something good ive found. ill keep it to myself and let you lot work you knackers off.
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

boshravie

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2012, 10:07:37 pm »

now say 1 bottle will clean 3 connys as boshrave says (though personally i reckon more). now to me the conny i did the review on is an £80 job to me. so that works out at £4 a job ish.

good job your customers arent as tight fisted as you lot or you would never have any work eh.

last time i tell this forum about something good ive found. ill keep it to myself and let you lot work you knackers off.

:) it will take time for them to adjust to this new concept .
 Its like anything in life, fear stops you to go forward.  :)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2012, 11:58:44 pm »

:) it will take time for them to adjust to this new concept .
 Its like anything in life, fear stops you to go forward.  :)
New concept ;D ;D.A new product AYE,a new concept,a dinny think so

KS Cleaning

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2012, 12:16:10 am »
I have just read the listing on fleabay for the product.Ok I hold my hand up,I think I may have been a bit hasty in saying the product is not a "new concept".Apparently it is ideal for removing cobwebs :o

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2012, 12:20:27 am »
Concept Chemicals Master Cleaner,find a supplier from their site or google,get some,you will not regret it,so many uses,appx £10-£12 per 5 LITRES.
             I`ve been using it for years and have mentioned it on this site previously.Most Car valeting outlets stock it.It even has a mild bleaching effect on pvc helping to restore whiteness,i see boshravie claims similar for his product which i find very interesting as you can buy Master Cleaner in 200 Litre size.

I`m issuing a challenge.

Dave Willis

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2012, 07:24:30 am »
Interesting.

I don't doubt the stuff is good Blue but if the price doesn't compare more favourably with similar products then I won't buy it.
Same thing happened when Jeff discovered Ecover and persuaded Gardiners to stock it. Good stuff too so they say but again expensive. Some connys clean up well with no chemicals at all.
Have you let it dry on glass yet? I've found with clover products you can let it dry with no ill effects. I used some Fleetclean once and stained some windows with it - terrible stuff.

boshravie

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2012, 07:48:30 am »
I discovered this product and I could have kept it to myself, but I thought why not share the discovery with other members here and if I made some money, a long the way , that will be it.
Its like Alex Gardiner, he discovered a new product that made life easier for all us.
Every so often some one come along with new idea to make life easier for us all, instead of putting them down, we should encourage  them, that’s how we can all go forward.
Have you ever thought of this ? that most good ideas have been put to practice in America, why? Because they encourage you to do better.

For example: Steve Job (Apple), Bill Gate, and sooooo many other individual and companies.
When I saw Alex Gardiner came up with his carbon fiber pole idea, all I was thinking of how lucky we are to have some one like him. I truly salute him for what he has done for our industry.

gary999

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2012, 08:06:44 am »
gardiners didnt invent the carbon pole ;D

boshravie

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2012, 08:09:52 am »
gardiners didnt invent the carbon pole ;D

He may have not invent it, but he put it to practice for us  ;)

Avo

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2012, 09:02:38 am »
I discovered this product and I could have kept it to myself, but I thought why not share the discovery with other members here and if I made some money, a long the way , that will be it.
Its like Alex Gardiner, he discovered a new product that made life easier for all us.
Every so often some one come along with new idea to make life easier for us all, instead of putting them down, we should encourage  them, that’s how we can all go forward.
Have you ever thought of this ? that most good ideas have been put to practice in America, why? Because they encourage you to do better.

So in better words you bought a cleaning solution off the Internet and thought this has great cleaning power and results on your connies, then took it out of it's orignal bottles and put it in your own bottles and magica one was born??? Or have you made this great formula up from scratch??
I'm not knocking it just trying to understand where magica came about!!

There's so many cleaners on the Market but most don't cost half what yours dose, so it needs to be pretty special and above all the rest.
Send me a sample please.
For example: Steve Job (Apple), Bill Gate, and sooooo many other individual and companies.
When I saw Alex Gardiner came up with his carbon fiber pole idea, all I was thinking of how lucky we are to have some one like him. I truly salute him for what he has done for our industry.

Avo

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2012, 09:10:04 am »
So in better words you bought a cleaning solution off the Internet and thought this has great cleaning power and results on your connies, then took it out of it's orignal bottles and put it in your own bottles and magica one was born??? Or have you made this great formula up from scratch??
I'm not knocking it just trying to understand where magica came about!!

There's so many cleaners on the Market but most don't cost half what yours dose, so it needs to be pretty special to be above all the rest.

Send me a sample please.

G Griffin

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2012, 09:39:46 am »
Bosh, if your main concern is wanting to spread the word about this product, don't get so defensive when someone questions it. Why would you want everyone to like it if isn't because you're selling it?
There's nothing with making a few quid, but at least be straight about it.
Alex G makes a profit, he doesn't do it just for the good of window cleaners.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Steve Sed

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2012, 09:42:39 am »
Did you hear gullible has been removed from the dictionary?

rosskesava

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2012, 09:53:12 am »
Did you hear gullible has been removed from the dictionary?

;D

Personally, I find the sales pitch of 'I just want to share it with you' a bit old school.

Boshravie is trying to make money by selling a cleaning product.