ben M

Re: Magica One Review before & after including pics
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 10:51:59 pm »
blue, did you have a free sample?

boshravie

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 10:53:07 pm »
Taken the plunge and bought a bottle although I wasn't that impressed with the before and after pics as I didn't think there was much dirt etc on the conny to start really plus there seems a lot of greying still. The connys i usually do are a lot worse than this. A good basic clean though. A respected member who took the time etc to review persuaded me though, he can see the results far better than me! I have a conny roof to do Thursday so if I receive the bottle before then I will also review. Thanks for the review and pics etc!!

i can understand for you to have doubt , but as i always said, you need to try to see the great result.

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 11:01:58 pm »
ben M - no i didnt, i paid for it. If you click this link and type in my ebay user name which is bluefrogsystems you will see my purchase

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/services/forum/feedback-login.html

Whostolemyhair - the only way to get rid of the grey and restore the white is to get up close & personal with a upvc cleaner like doKtor power.
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

ben M

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2012, 11:07:54 pm »
ben M - no i didnt, i paid for it. If you click this link and type in my ebay user name which is bluefrogsystems you will see my purchase

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/services/forum/feedback-login.html

Whostolemyhair - the only way to get rid of the grey and restore the white is to get up close & personal with a upvc cleaner like doKtor power.
i believe you blue, no need to check, anyway he doesn't give away free sample!  >:(

ben M

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2012, 11:10:20 pm »
blue, you need to use a white mono (Gardiners) with fans otherwise the product is not great  ??? ???

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 11:12:40 pm »
I tried two brushes and that was the best combo. there are that many brushes on the market i just dont have them to test.

boshravie

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 11:18:24 pm »
blue, you need to use a white mono (Gardiners) with fans otherwise the product is not great  ??? ???

Sorry ben The product is great,  :) you can even put a little on a rag and rub it in to a ie: UPVC and see how it works, its just a good brush will help to ease the work.

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2012, 01:47:03 am »
Blue Frog you have a picture of the bottle of this stuff with non-caustic written on it,YET BOSHRAVIE SAYS IT IS CAUSTIC.
                 You now seem to be actively promoting it.

You just cannot have a product on sale labelled non-caustic and then tell people it is caustic.Its amateur,its pathetic,its misleading,its therefore also potentially dangerous.From memory i think the larger size or the ebay ad states non-acidic!

I can not remember the last time i found myself so annoyed by content on this  forum.

Generally you can expect good advice on here but to see this incorrectly labelled, hazardous liquid, being promoted with seemingly zero credentials of safety other than a home made misleading label just beggars belief.

boshravie

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2012, 07:29:16 am »
Blue Frog you have a picture of the bottle of this stuff with non-caustic written on it,YET BOSHRAVIE SAYS IT IS CAUSTIC.

You just cannot have a product on sale labelled non-caustic and then tell people it is caustic.Its amateur,its pathetic,its misleading,its therefore also potentially dangerous.From memory i think the larger size or the ebay ad states non-acidic!

I can not remember the last time i found myself so annoyed by content on this  forum.

Generally you can expect good advice on here but to see this incorrectly labelled, hazardous liquid, being promoted with seemingly zero credentials of safety other than a home made misleading label just beggars belief.

I am sorry you feel so negative about this.
No its not caustic as you think it is.
Its not a product that if you have it on your skin will damage your skin , but if you drink it of spray it in your eyes of course it will cause  some problem to your body.

I believe caustic means if you have any contact with a specific  product it can seriously do damage to your body and Magica One Go is not that kind.

But with most chemicals on the market you need to take some pre caution.

P.S. I do have a safety sheet for this product as and when anyone request it.

elite mike

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2012, 07:32:28 am »
Hi blue a good review there, but can you honestly say that boshys stuff is better than ecover tfr or ecover washing up

liquid ?

Avo

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 07:42:47 am »
The bottle is kind of small how much work will this do??
Tempted on trying it out..

andyM

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 08:00:55 am »
Good review Bluefrog.  ;)
However I would be interested to see a review where one side of a soiled conservatory roof was cleaned using this magica stuff, and another side was cleaned just using water (pure or tap water).
We could then see a comparison on wether using this magica stuff reduced cleaning time over just using water and if the finish was significantly better.
One of the Plebs

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 08:49:38 am »

Its not a product that if you have it on your skin will damage your skin , but if you drink it of spray it in your eyes of course it will cause  some problem to your body.

I believe caustic means if you have any contact with a specific  product it can seriously do damage to your body and Magica One Go is not that kind.

caustic means a substance is corrosive.  you can then have low corrosive substances and high corrosive substances.  caustic usually refers to stronger corrosive substances.

:)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2012, 09:40:22 am »
Nameless Drudge - yes im activley promoting it because ive used it and like it. If you look at my back posts then you will see that i have been activley promoting viro-sol.

Elite Mike - not used any of them products. though i have used virosol, fairy & pure which im comparing it to.

Avo - i havent used a full bottle yet but would estimate 10-12 connys meaning the cost would be a little over £1 per conny roof.

AndyM - something like that can be done. I have the other side to clean yet which has 4 panels plus framework and fancy bits.

I have checked the roof this morning with conny ladders and no damage - looks lovely

Neil Gornall

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2012, 09:46:48 am »
I cant believe anyone on here would seriously consider buying this stuff   :o   :o

If you are running a business this just does not make sense except for whoever is selling it, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

How much is in the bottle? a litre? 750ml?

I buy swafega TFR at £30 for 25 litres which lasts me months and does just as good a job if not better, but It does dozens of jobs.

If that stuff is 1 Litre and at the prices quoted it will cost you £311.25 for 25 litres.  ::)

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2012, 09:50:43 am »
Guys, i know alot are doubters on here. When wfp first came out alot were against it but i have seen people come on here and post that they originally slated it and promised they would never turn and then post saying that they were wrong.

This product is small enough to keep in a pouch next to you while your there. As you spray directly onto the brush you dont have to worry about it drying out on the roof.

Yes its more costly than say virosol or ecover. How many people buy an extreme from Gardiner's because its lighter and they find they work quicker.

I genuinely love this product so im saying it.... no one said anything about me promoting virosol (which i think i was the first to use on a conny roof / fascias & gutters).

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2012, 09:52:52 am »
A little over £1 per conny and you think someone is trying to rob you .... ;D

JUST GUTTERS

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2012, 10:50:13 am »
go to b&m shop  and buy a tub astonish paste for 49p .....rub it around  brush.....and you dont need to use gardiners brush with fan jet...
www.justguttersni.co.uk
clear-clean-repair-replace

boshravie

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2012, 11:04:11 am »

caustic means a substance is corrosive.  you can then have low corrosive substances and high corrosive substances.  caustic usually refers to stronger corrosive substances.

:)

Thanks for in lighting us   :) Speech , magica isn't that.

boshravie

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2012, 11:07:21 am »
Guys, i know alot are doubters on here. When wfp first came out alot were against it but i have seen people come on here and post that they originally slated it and promised they would never turn and then post saying that they were wrong.

This product is small enough to keep in a pouch next to you while your there. As you spray directly onto the brush you dont have to worry about it drying out on the roof.

Yes its more costly than say virosol or ecover. How many people buy an extreme from Gardiner's because its lighter and they find they work quicker.

I genuinely love this product so im saying it.... no one said anything about me promoting virosol (which i think i was the first to use on a conny roof / fascias & gutters).

Perfect explanation Blue, i couldn't do it any better.