« on: August 17, 2012, 07:40:01 pm »
Ok, this thread  is my review of the magica one

pre pictures here we go

Review & pictures when im done
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

magic moments

Re: Magica One Review
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 08:04:40 pm »
Is this being cleaned like now......... As I type?

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 08:21:30 pm »
Just done, about to take pictures.

magic moments

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 09:07:25 pm »
Reviews any closer?

evo

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 09:26:04 pm »
how long is it going to take looking forward to seeing the pic.

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 09:32:02 pm »
Right here is my review.... sorry its taken a while - time taken for one side - 25mins cleaning after fannying about

The conservatory is my own ... i was going to clean it it up and do a upvc restoration as a showcase for my new conny restoration sideline. Anyway it needed cleaning before i could restore it.

I only cleaned one side as the light was fading and i wouldnt have got pictures tonight.

Right - having watched videos on this product back in July i decided to give it a try (my ebay id can prove i paid for it)

Ok so i got set up, 10 sprays onto an extreme flat black brush with pencils, water one and away i went. It was doing a good job, but not as good as the videos i have seen. After a quick think i realised i was using the black brush where in the video it was the white mono (Gardiners) with fans. Luckily i have one of these that has been stripped of the bracket and fans. Anyway i stripped the parts from other brushes and got this one back up and running - so thats a white Gardiner's mono dual trim with fans.

10 sprays again and off i went. Works the same as you see in the videos. No pre soaking needed at all. It has cleaned the upvc extremely well, got rid of light grey marking and lightened the darker grey marks.

This stuff is good. In my opinion its better than virosol in the way that it cleans so well, then add on the time saving that there is no pre soaking needed.

Is it worth the £8.95 + £3.50 p&p = £12.45 ....... YES in my opinion.

The ONLY down side of this is the bottle. The trigger seems to have a tendancy to stick, making spraying onto the brush difficult at times. Ive got an empty spray bottle i bought from a cleaning suppliers im going to stick it in and label up.

Quick tip is to have a pouch to stick the bottle in and then you wont have to keep going up and down the ladder when it falls off from where ever you try to hang it from.

Heres the after pictures

Frankybadboy

Re: Magica One Review before & after including pics
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 09:36:23 pm »
good honest review blue thanks for taking the time

any damage to the brush,

magic moments

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 09:37:21 pm »
Thanks for taking the time,that boshravie is the best advertising you can have I will order this product now and give it a whirl.

gary999

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 09:37:32 pm »
how long did it take you froggy?

gary999

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 09:39:25 pm »
sorry just re read post  time is on there ;D

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 09:42:45 pm »
Franky - no damage

magic moments - you wont be dissapointed

garry - 25 mins after changing the brush. I would expect that to be reduced down by another 5 mins after a couple of cleans as i would be more used to the best way of cleaning

boshravie

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 09:44:36 pm »
Right here is my review.... sorry its taken a while - time taken for one side - 25mins cleaning after fannying about

The conservatory is my own ... i was going to clean it it up and do a upvc restoration as a showcase for my new conny restoration sideline. Anyway it needed cleaning before i could restore it.

I only cleaned one side as the light was fading and i wouldnt have got pictures tonight.

Right - having watched videos on this product back in July i decided to give it a try (my ebay id can prove i paid for it)

Ok so i got set up, 10 sprays onto an extreme flat black brush with pencils, water one and away i went. It was doing a good job, but not as good as the videos i have seen. After a quick think i realised i was using the black brush where in the video it was the white mono (Gardiners) with fans. Luckily i have one of these that has been stripped of the bracket and fans. Anyway i stripped the parts from other brushes and got this one back up and running - so thats a white Gardiner's mono dual trim with fans.

10 sprays again and off i went. Works the same as you see in the videos. No pre soaking needed at all. It has cleaned the upvc extremely well, got rid of light grey marking and lightened the darker grey marks.

This stuff is good. In my opinion its better than virosol in the way that it cleans so well, then add on the time saving that there is no pre soaking needed.

Is it worth the £8.95 + £3.50 p&p = £12.45 ....... YES in my opinion.

The ONLY down side of this is the bottle. The trigger seems to have a tendancy to stick, making spraying onto the brush difficult at times. Ive got an empty spray bottle i bought from a cleaning suppliers im going to stick it in and label up.

Quick tip is to have a pouch to stick the bottle in and then you wont have to keep going up and down the ladder when it falls off from where ever you try to hang it from.

Heres the after pictures

Well many thanks Blue for your in-depth explanation, as I said before, this product is truly magic. That’s Why I called it (MAGICA ONE GO)  :)
As for the bottles we are thinking of using different type of bottle in future, with a easier use of trigger.

boshravie

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 09:46:08 pm »
Thanks for taking the time,that boshravie is the best advertising you can have I will order this product now and give it a whirl.

i should take a new as advertiser in T.V.  ;) :)

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 09:51:47 pm »
Bosh, this video has a good bottle in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ZAF8DXKm4&feature=plcp

I know its about costs, but other than the sticky trigger its a brilliant product.

boshravie

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 09:59:37 pm »
Bosh, this video has a good bottle in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ZAF8DXKm4&feature=plcp

I know its about costs, but other than the sticky trigger its a brilliant product.

Yes this is the best bottle to use Blue, and in fact its little cheaper than existing bottle, but the problem with this bottle is that our label wont fit properly on to this bottle, I will do some changes in near future.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 10:04:23 pm »
bosh

check your emails ;)

sorry mate found link and paid.

thanks frank

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 10:11:26 pm »
cant believe the difference the brush change made either... was like i was using two different products.

youve got my buisness for a long time bosh. if you stop selling it please let me know where i could get it from

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 10:12:49 pm »
you wont be dissapointed franky.

boshravie

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 10:24:01 pm »
cant believe the difference the brush change made either... was like i was using two different products.

youve got my buisness for a long time bosh. if you stop selling it please let me know where i could get it from

Yes Blue, the brush makes it a bit easier, and as you know I only use Gardiners  brushes, they lost long and great quality. (specially the latest brushes)

Many thank for you custom Blue and it would be pleasure to serve you in future.
As for the product I am hoping to be selling it throughout the world in further GOD Willing. 

Dan crowther

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 10:44:14 pm »
Taken the plunge and bought a bottle although I wasn't that impressed with the before and after pics as I didn't think there was much dirt etc on the conny to start really plus there seems a lot of greying still. The connys i usually do are a lot worse than this. A good basic clean though. A respected member who took the time etc to review persuaded me though, he can see the results far better than me! I have a conny roof to do Thursday so if I receive the bottle before then I will also review. Thanks for the review and pics etc!!