Alex Allen

Re: what do most sole operators try and achieve daily
« Reply #200 on: December 21, 2011, 10:37:33 am »
i agree with Gary regarding jealousy  and some people will be sceptical which is fair but everyone is different,people go about their work in different  ways, i don't leave the house till 9.00am Richard probably as done 3/4 house by then,i finish around 3.30 in the winter, Richard finishes around 4.00 so there is and extra 1/2 houses,i have dinner i doubt Richard does and as i mentioned on a previous post because of the back up from concept he as gone about his business in a different way to most window cleaners.
to give you an example of how Richard set his stall out from the word go,he wouldn't clean his own sisters house because of access to the rear(entry type area) i know this because i do it ;D
I have met Richard on a couple of occasions and had coffee(i am sure he had no money?) and i believe he is not the type to lie but he is business minded and that's probably the big difference between him and some other window cleaners, that's just my view
If he says he can earn£450 a day i have no doubt to believe him and more power to him :)

Good post
Its a mistake to assume all window cleaners earn the same or similar amounts of money

« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2011, 04:49:07 pm »
blocked

Pope vader

« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2011, 05:10:31 pm »
why blocked?

« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2011, 06:22:32 pm »
  well,    weve done it now,        aint we?

Pope vader

« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2011, 06:33:45 pm »
done what

« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2011, 06:55:38 pm »
   ure always looking to start a fight vader whats wrong, worked all day .

NBwcs

« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2011, 09:16:52 pm »
i for one am certainly not jealous!i have plenty of money for my needs or i wouldnt of just spent £800 on an electronic drum kit!!

Well im jealous of you, id love to just pop the headphones on and bash away any time i like. I get serious grief from her indoors, theres never a right time for playing drums in our house.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2011, 09:22:44 pm »
i for one am certainly not jealous!i have plenty of money for my needs or i wouldnt of just spent £800 on an electronic drum kit!!

Well im jealous of you, id love to just pop the headphones on and bash away any time i like. I get serious grief from her indoors, theres never a right time for playing drums in our house.

do you get as much grief for playing the banjo?  :-X  ;D  pmsl
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

ben M

« Reply #208 on: January 05, 2012, 09:13:44 pm »
to defend richard as ive just read the whole thread, and i know that if i had all my best priced houses in the same street one after each other i could make £560 9-5 with 1hr in breaks. thats based on 4 houses an hr at £20 each.

obviously never going to happen to me, i think my record is in the £300's. but dont call him a liar, £350 a day is possible.

actually my record is £450 but that was a 6hr commercial job, so it doesnt count! (which unfortunately had to go towards the £550 pole i had to buy for the job!)

How do you manage to clean 4 houses at £20 each per hour???

nelly

« Reply #209 on: January 06, 2012, 08:26:21 am »
i'm a sole trader,don't make anywhere near that,

but i'm comfortable,so it'll do me,32 houses a day?????? fair play to ya

hwcleaning

« Reply #210 on: January 06, 2012, 12:01:33 pm »
32 house you must be a machine i avg that with two men. Not saying your lying as ive got a mate who does it aswell (who is also a Machine)