Southerners
57.1%
20 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 21, 2010, 12:10:10 am

dazmond

Re: 1600 Customers
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 07:21:07 pm »
i just think PIRANHA CLEANING SERVICES is laughable!would i have you cleaning my windows?i think not!! blatantly lying saying you have many years experience when you have hardly any you ll soon get found out cos you ll do a crap job! ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Lee Gilroy

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 07:21:43 pm »
lee good luck, but u seem to be running before you are walking,

Thanks....I am taking it slowly and there is no rush. Building up customers as I can keeping the areas tight. But to get myself some finance for a WFP and Van I need to give them an idea of what I forcast to do evn if I cant reach it. If I tell the bank I will be aiming for 40 customers a week they wont be that good at handing over cash

Perfect Windows

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 07:22:49 pm »
I have sacked hundreds like you over the years putting down anothers idea because you think its fun.

Crikey.  Hundreds?

Vin

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 07:23:42 pm »
thats way more than 2 people need mate

Cheers Lee, how many would you say for 2 guys is possible

Well if you're new to the game about 10% of what you are dreaming of.

You'll be lucky to do £15.00 an hour traditional when you first start if you do it conscientiously.

Lee Gilroy

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2010, 07:24:46 pm »
i just think PIRANHA CLEANING SERVICES is laughable!would i have you cleaning my windows?i think not!! blatantly lying saying you have many years experience when you have hardly any you ll soon get found out cos you ll do a crap job! ;D ;D ;D

When you first started out did you tell all your customers you had only been doing it a year ? Would I have Dave & Bob clean my windows I doubt it as your prob down the pub on your blackberry sending me messages and moaning how no one likes you

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2010, 07:25:19 pm »
forget the name as it is irrelevant,    it doesnt matter what u r call,

dont bother leafleting,  knock instead much better    forget about working with some one,  work on own till u have 400 custys,

r u a member of them organisations, if not remove them from website as it will cause you nothing but problems,  

Lee Gilroy

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2010, 07:26:32 pm »
I have sacked hundreds like you over the years putting down anothers idea because you think its fun.

Crikey.  Hundreds?

Vin

Yes.....was running a business for about 20 years

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2010, 07:31:36 pm »

Thanks....I am taking it slowly and there is no rush. Building up customers as I can keeping the areas tight. But to get myself some finance for a WFP and Van I need to give them an idea of what I forcast to do evn if I cant reach it. If I tell the bank I will be aiming for 40 customers a week they wont be that good at handing over cash

I'm not knocking you but consider two things.

You'll be lucky to obtain finance for what you want, especially if your previous company had issues.

You can not deliver what you advertise & it could take some time to do so.

I understand that you can't have a website which informs of your real situation but you say there is no rush? Punting for government schools etc. what are you going to do when REAL situations arise?

Perfect Windows

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2010, 07:32:12 pm »

Crikey.  Hundreds?

Vin

Yes.....was running a business for about 20 years

Hundreds: plural of hundred, so more than 200 people.

You sacked more than ten people a year for putting down ideas for fun?  Bet the tribunal cases ran into the hundreds as well.

Vin

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2010, 07:34:46 pm »
lee i dont drink or own a blackberry! ;D ;Dim only winding you up pal!!good luck!ive been going 17 years and doing better than ever!drop the high and mighty ideas for now and just leaflet and canvass and dont even think about employing until you ve got a good solid customer base!!

this business is one of the easiest to run and as you ve had 20 years experience in business you should do ok given time and hard work.

best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Lee Gilroy

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2010, 07:34:59 pm »

You'll be lucky to obtain finance for what you want, especially if your previous company had issues.

I understand that you can't have a website which informs of your real situation but you say there is no rush? Punting for government schools etc. what are you going to do when REAL situations arise?

I think the real situation will be when someone asks me to clean their windows I will say YES and clean them

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2010, 07:39:11 pm »

I think the real situation will be when someone asks me to clean their windows I will say YES and clean them

Can you come & do 6 schools next week, 60ft reach on two of them, other four only 50ft, NO ladders can be used on site for window cleaning. Can you also bring evidence of the associations you advertise as a member?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2010, 07:41:01 pm »
Also, we will require evidence of staff training & experience.

Regards

Trading standards office ;D (joke)

rg1

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2010, 07:42:14 pm »
Do you really belong to the associations that you have on your website? I'm only asking as you advertise Ionics, yet you have already stated that you don't use wfp yet.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

Perfect Windows

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2010, 07:42:49 pm »
Oh, and are you really using our equipment?

Yours lovingly,

Ionics legal department, owners and protectors of the Reach and Wash trademark.

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2010, 07:44:11 pm »
Imagine you get some "issues" whilst working at a school etc - if they refer to your website claims & professional memberships, i think you could find yourself in trouble.

Building up a good customer base is hard work, more so this time of year & when starting up, you are often spending more than you are earning.

clearlyclean

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2010, 07:44:23 pm »
My mate uses his first name and he gets loads of quality jobs,But how can you advertise Reach and splash when you don't own any WFP gear didn't think they like you using their logos without permission,But it looks like a nice website and wish you all the best in you new business

Stewart01

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2010, 07:48:06 pm »
Got to say theres nothing wrong with abit of ambition and all that but 1600 custies is a long long way down the line, you should be thinking more 2-300 to start, the more you canvass the more you will realise that not every area produces a custy, ive been building a round for the last 8month or so and think ive done pretty well at 140 new customers in that amount of time and im sure people will agree thats a healthy growth rate when building a round so realistically how long will 1600 take??

If you havent joined the guilds/associations or invested in the products your advertising its a insult to the people that have!!!!

Lee Gilroy

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2010, 07:50:58 pm »
I am really scared now !!!!

Ionics Reach and Wash came to see me to show me their equipment.

They have given me prices for all types.

I am looking to get finance for the equipment instead of using my van and ladder.

They said it was ok to use the logo's as they own them all and it also is advertising for them.

So legal dept Lol  ::) Yer Right.

Lee Gilroy

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2010, 07:53:01 pm »
Oh, and are you really using our equipment?

Yours lovingly,

Ionics legal department, owners and protectors of the Reach and Wash trademark.

Yawn as above. Lovingly