https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52017771

Please watch this speech until the end.

It's not very long.
if it is dirty it is fair game

SB Cleaning

Re: We would encourage window cleaners to continue working
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 07:06:23 pm »
Exactly.

As long as we keep to social distancing we are fine, all of my customers have been supportive.

CleanClear

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 07:09:58 pm »

It's not very long.

I'm made up you found that mate, its set my mind at rest. You've obviously not read a thing here. Luckily we've got guys like you who can get straight to the nub................ Thanks.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 07:13:23 pm »

It's not very long.

You live in Scotland?

johnny bravo

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 07:14:34 pm »
yes but no mention on UK TV, they usually show the Scotish  Primeministers Speeches on our News

Ive still decided to stay at home because of this

Missing Link

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 07:20:53 pm »
yes but no mention on UK TV, they usually show the Scotish  Primeministers Speeches on our News

Ive still decided to stay at home because of this

You don't think Matt Hancock is a mention?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6xTAY2cd1k&feature=youtu.be
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Llaaww

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 07:25:13 pm »
Thanks tosh I am having that for Facebook. Stay safe friend.
if it is dirty it is fair game

Sooperman

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 07:28:29 pm »
Got to love all the people who dont know the difference between essential WORK and essential TRAVEL. 

The PM said.....verbatim "and travel to and from work, but only when absolutely necessary, and cannot be done from home."

The GOV press release following the PM speech "Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home."

The essence of the msg is clear that the PM was saying you can travel to and from work that cannot be done at home.

Today we have had clarification from Nicole Sturgeon, Matt Hancock, and tweets from Robert Jenrick and Andy Burham and still people are on the moral high-ground saying cleaning windows at this time is immoral and  wrong in some way.

You may interpret something another way to everyone else and several government ministers, but thats your issue not the issue of the people who choose to go out to work.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52022417

CleanClear

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 07:47:20 pm »
Got to love all the people who dont know the difference between essential WORK and essential TRAVEL. 

The PM said.....verbatim "and travel to and from work, but only when absolutely necessary, and cannot be done from home."

The GOV press release following the PM speech "Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home."

The essence of the msg is clear that the PM was saying you can travel to and from work that cannot be done at home.

Today we have had clarification from Nicole Sturgeon, Matt Hancock, and tweets from Robert Jenrick and Andy Burham and still people are on the moral high-ground saying cleaning windows at this time is immoral and  wrong in some way.

You may interpret something another way to everyone else and several government ministers, but thats your issue not the issue of the people who choose to go out to work.

[1] How are you going to deal with Pensioners (vunerable group who need to self isolate) ?
[2] How can you identify other vunerable groups...... asthmatics, diabetics, etc ?
[3] Why or how is your work "essential" ?
[4] What measures specifically will you put in place to reduce risk of contamination to the General Public at large?
[5] Have you confirmed if you are carrying Cov19 or not ?

Paul-kent

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 07:54:44 pm »
i have had the news on all day and the government officials  have said if you can not work from home  which you can not clean windows from home you can still go to work as its important for the economy to keep moving forward

Not once did they say only key worker should be working

CleanClear

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2020, 07:58:44 pm »

My Nephew works for Timpsons, he's been stood down ?

robert mitchell

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 08:04:15 pm »

[1] How are you going to deal with Pensioners (vunerable group who need to self isolate) ?     By having no contact with them .
[2] How can you identify other vunerable groups...... asthmatics, diabetics, etc ?   I dont need to , i just wont have any contact with anyone.
[3] Why or how is your work "essential" ?  It isn't apart from keeping the economy turning over to lessen the burden on the taxpayer.
[4] What measures specifically will you put in place to reduce risk of contamination to the General Public at large? By having no contact with anyone.
[5] Have you confirmed if you are carrying Cov19 or not ?  Well Duh , there are no tests available.
[/color]
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Sooperman

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 08:08:34 pm »

[1] How are you going to deal with Pensioners (vunerable group who need to self isolate) ?
[2] How can you identify other vunerable groups...... asthmatics, diabetics, etc ?
[4] What measures specifically will you put in place to reduce risk of contamination to the General Public at large?

1) I do not come into contact or anywhere near my customers. They are indoors i am outdoors. They all pay online.
2) See 1
3) The work doesn't need to be essential: READ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52022417
4) See 1
5) See 1 i cant transmit if i dont come within the 2m safe zone

Sooperman

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 08:10:42 pm »

The litmus test is not KEY WORK or ESSENTIAL its if your job could put you within  2m of another person. Shops like Timpsons etc etc could mean you are within that zone due to payment, handing over shoes / keys. As there is that risk the employer has decided to stand your nephew down.

G Griffin

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 08:36:00 pm »

Is he a sole trader? Did he get the boot? Heel find something else soon.
I think Sturgeon will regret her encouragement. You watch.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CleanClear

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 08:39:14 pm »

They stitched him up in his contract i think, he's trying to unlock it.

CleanClear

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 08:40:20 pm »

1) I do not come into contact or anywhere near my customers. They are indoors i am outdoors. They all pay online.
2) See 1
3) The work doesn't need to be essential: READ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52022417
4) See 1

Where do you clean mate , is it on the set of Cocoon the Movie where everyone just looks out the windows ?

Don Kee

jonboywalton75

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 08:40:57 pm »

2) See 1
4) See 1

Luv it sooperman

G Griffin

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 08:55:19 pm »

They stitched him up in his contract i think, he's trying to unlock it.
Cobblers!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐