jo5hm4n

Customer Contact
« on: February 25, 2018, 01:56:26 pm »
So for those of you on here who text customers prior to cleaning for either gate/access issues or for customers who like to know so they can leave money out or put dog in etc..  i need some inspiration for changing my wording on all texts.

This also applys heavily to payment reminder texts.  Mine and really rubbish so i need to up my game.

Nathan a few of yours i seen looked pretty good can you post your template texts on here please?

Just after some ideas seeing what you guys send out to custards.

**dont waste my time posting - ohhh we dont notify any of our customers prior to cleaning!**  This is for those who DO contact customers prior to cleaning or who send payment reminders and how often they do

Cheeeeeeers   8) 8)

robbo333

Re: Customer Contact
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 02:13:07 pm »
Hi John, it's Peter the window cleaner. Your clean is due tomorrow, so could you please leave your side gate unlocked. Regards Peter
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Marc Stock

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 02:13:37 pm »
People just dont have the cash they used to have.

For payment reminders i text the following..

Dear customer.

Please remember to settle your window cleaning bill today as it is now due for payment.

Kind regards Marc Stock
 StockClean

Easy

As far as next cleans, i dont need to send a text because they already know when i am coming next, its on thier bill.

tlwcs

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 02:21:51 pm »
I use 3 templates
Window cleaning tomorrow, pls do the usual for me.  Many thanks. Tony

Window cleaning quotation tomorrow, pls leave me access. Tony

Trust your windows dried well, this is just a payment reminder. Many thanks. Tony. (Always goes out Sunday evenings)

Works ok for me

Bungle

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 03:08:14 pm »
I use 3 templates
Window cleaning tomorrow, pls do the usual for me.  Many thanks. Tony

Window cleaning quotation tomorrow, pls leave me access. Tony

Trust your windows dried well, this is just a payment reminder. Many thanks. Tony. (Always goes out Sunday evenings)

Works ok for me

I wouldn't use any of the above, I don't like the wording.

'Hi xxxx, window cleaner calling tomorrow.

Cheers, Bungle.'

^^they will know to leave gate unlocked and or payment.

'Hi xxxx, windows were cleaned on 25/02/18. Could you BACS payment please.

Cheers, Bungle.'

^^ I'll text this after 10 days or so.
We look at them, they look through them.

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 04:26:20 pm »
My text for gate reminders and payment reminder are the same everytime.

Hi. adam @thompson window cleaning, will be round tomorrow to clean windows if you can unlock any gates etc if required. many thanks.

Hi. adam @thompson window cleaning, please can you forward payment for last window clean. bank transfer account number xxx sort code xxxx or go sign up for go cardless direct debit (insert link) many thanks.

I dont why the difficulty in wording a text, just be polite yet professional and state your purpose lol, dont over egg it

Shrek

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 04:46:53 pm »
Hello there , il be calling tomorrow to clean your windows at 9am , please remember to clean up all dog poo because I stood in it last month and it went on my ladder .. then my knees brushed on it on the way down and finally went on my hands.

Cheers - shrek

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 05:40:12 pm »
Lol mine might be long winded, but I want to emphasise my company name more, so I use:

NKservices courtesy GROUP text.

Evening, im due to clean your windows tomorrow and ask for the side gate to be left unlocked so as to clean all your windows.  Thank you in advance.
Kind regards
Nathan
(This is my template and so i stick n paste. Takes two seconds. The longest part is adding all contacts to text it to.)
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Plankton

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 05:54:41 pm »
Lol mine might be long winded, but I want to emphasise my company name more, so I use:

Evening, im due to clean your windows tomorrow and ask for the side gate to be left unlocked so as to clean all your windows.  Thank you in advance.
Kind regards
Nathan
(This is my template and so i stick n paste. Takes two seconds. The longest part is adding all contacts to text it to.)
That's short for you, i think your holding back some info. :)

Dry Clean

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 06:03:11 pm »
Calling tomorrow to clean your windows unlock the gate or else.

nathankaye

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 06:41:06 pm »

Kind regards
Nathan
That's short for you, i think your holding back some info. :)

True, i have just got a mobile massage table and thinking of adding it to my services. But i would be cherry picking which customers I might offer this too, at the end of the above text
 ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

swanson

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 06:51:48 pm »
Hi
Your windows are due for there next clean.
8 /4 weekly.
I will be with you tomorrow afternoon/ morning  which ever is the case.
Any problems please let me no .
Many thanks

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 06:54:24 pm »
Also it's a great opportunity to add a promo message to the end of the text.  Book your gutter clean. Or like my facebook page
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Stoots

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 07:18:45 pm »
Also it's a great opportunity to add a promo message to the end of the text.  Book your gutter clean. Or like my facebook page

Or please have sex with me  :D

capn sparkle

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2018, 10:31:47 pm »
So for those of you on here who text customers prior to cleaning for either gate/access issues or for customers who like to know so they can leave money out or put dog in etc..  i need some inspiration for changing my wording on all texts.

This also applys heavily to payment reminder texts.  Mine and really rubbish so i need to up my game.

Nathan a few of yours i seen looked pretty good can you post your template texts on here please?

**dont waste my time posting - ohhh we dont notify any of our customers prior to cleaning!**  This is for those who DO contact customers prior to cleaning or who send payment reminders and how often they do

Cheeeeeeers   8) 8)

All my customers are stored in my phone with customer numbers 001, 002 ,003 you get the gist
001 Karen Flower 15 Freewaters close
002 Bob  17 Common Rise
003 Rodders 12 somewhere
'Cos everyone  has a customer number when it comes to texting the next days work all I have to do is write down say ten customer numbers and forward a  text to those ten customer numbers.

Hi, Cap'n Sparkle w-c will be calling tomorrow to clean your windows, many thanks, Glenn

Late payment via the tinternet

Afternoon Jane, if you get a chance could you process a payment for your last window clean - Friday 19.01.2018 thanks in advance, Glenn.

Hi, Cap'n Sparkle w-c will be calling tomorrow to clean your windows, many thanks, Glenn - as this is your first clean *Alison* would you please make sure that all windows are sealed tight shut as I want to give everything a really good scrub.

I don't bother with the gate thing on texts, if they have a gate they know that (It is after all their house) and I have a gate ladder

Spruce

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2018, 04:50:00 pm »
Calling tomorrow to clean your windows unlock the gate or else.

;D ;D ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

paul alan

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2018, 07:41:24 pm »

Cheeeeeeers   8) 8)

All my customers are stored in my phone with customer numbers 001, 002 ,003 you get the gist
001 Karen Flower 15 Freewaters close
002 Bob  17 Common Rise
003 Rodders 12 somewhere
'Cos everyone  has a customer number when it comes to texting the next days work all I have to do is write down say ten customer numbers and forward a  text to those ten customer numbers.

Hi, Cap'n Sparkle w-c will be calling tomorrow to clean your windows, many thanks, Glenn

Late payment via the tinternet

Afternoon Jane, if you get a chance could you process a payment for your last window clean - Friday 19.01.2018 thanks in advance, Glenn.

Hi, Cap'n Sparkle w-c will be calling tomorrow to clean your windows, many thanks, Glenn - as this is your first clean *Alison* would you please make sure that all windows are sealed tight shut as I want to give everything a really good scrub.

I don't bother with the gate thing on texts, if they have a gate they know that (It is after all their house) and I have a gate ladder

Really like the number next to name thingy mate.

Mine are all on rounds from week 1 to week 4 and A,B,C,D so now I'll just put the round next to the name so 4A or whatever.

Cheers for the idea.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2018, 07:48:48 pm »
Jo5shm4n wrote :-

**dont waste my time posting - ohhh we dont notify any of our customers prior to cleaning!**

Okay - here goes ...

"To all the customers on my round - please be advised that I shall no longer send texts prior to cleaning - I shall just tip up, ring the bell, clean your windows and leave a payment slip; if you don't like it then please find another more accommodating window cleaner."

;D
It's a game of three halves!