rosskesava

Re: Working with Wagga
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2014, 04:52:04 pm »
Thanks for posting. Enjoyed it.

Wagga and son are much quicker doing trad with Wagtai than WFP. Very skilled.

I notice that they didn't clean the frames or maybe where they are the frames don't really get very dirty?

Today I've been cleaning windows and frames that were minging and encrusted with salt. I don't think that a wagtail, or a mop and squeegie, would do a good job and especially if it was done that quick.

I've found my wagtail at the bottom of a cupboard so I'll be giving it a go when I do shops this Friday. Plus the water bottle - I don't know why I've never thought of that before.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

wfp master

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2014, 06:07:45 pm »
good video. not convinced about no detailing  on the windows. ive got all my blades dog eared & still have to detail some bits.

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2014, 06:49:36 pm »
Good video I agree.

Few points id like to make...

1 - Does Tristan always wear casual clothes?

2 - Those houses down here would be £15 easy

3 - Does Wagga always pole upstairs and trad downs?

4 - The commecial unit (1st job), do you always do the windows in that way? Id clean the top row first then go back and do the second row.

My main point is, and this is for you aswell Lee: - I am shocked that you did not ask permission before filming. I wouldnt even take a photo without asking permission. I know Tristan said the customer was out and that he knocked first, well in that case you dont film what so ever.

Just my thoughts

andyM

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2014, 07:13:42 pm »
Thanks for posting. Enjoyed it.

Wagga and son are much quicker doing trad with Wagtai than WFP. Very skilled.

I notice that they didn't clean the frames or maybe where they are the frames don't really get very dirty?

Today I've been cleaning windows and frames that were minging and encrusted with salt. I don't think that a wagtail, or a mop and squeegie, would do a good job and especially if it was done that quick.

I've found my wagtail at the bottom of a cupboard so I'll be giving it a go when I do shops this Friday. Plus the water bottle - I don't know why I've never thought of that before.

The water bottle and wagtail method is quite good but if you are cleaning reasonably dirty windows you have to remember to give the wagtail pad a clean every now and again.
Squirting water on the pad lubricates it but doesn't clean it and it gets clogged up after a while.
So it will need rinsing out occasionally or sometimes I give it a quick scrub with a clean cloth.
One of the Plebs