Date: 24 September 2012 Issue Number: 60277 Page number: 18251
Publication Date: Monday, 24 September 2012

Notice Code: 2403

Re-use of a Prohibited Name

RULE 4.228 OF THE INSOLVENCY RULES 1986

NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF AN INSOLVENT COMPANY OF THE RE-USE OF A PROHIBITED NAME

BRODEX MACHINE SERVICES LIMITED
In Liquidation

On 7 September 2012 the above named Company was placed into insolvent Liquidation.

(1675566)

Wow it's true. Pity. So I guess I will have to start replacing bits on my machine and adjust them to fit from other sources when they go wrong  :'(

bobplum

Re: True, Brodex in administration
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 12:22:07 pm »
if it is true and i cant see why not it has too of been the poor customer service that was there undoing,so i belive.
And yet haven't they moved into new premises in Knowsley ? are they starting up under a different name?

colin purewater

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 12:50:41 pm »
There just trading under a slightly different name
Now, there still open and honouring there warrentys 
Some one even got a refund on a product they
Bought before the went in to liquidation

They were on here not long ago explaining this
Has no one ever seen a company do this before??
I no I have

keep it simple

James Leet

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 01:18:35 pm »
There just trading under a slightly different name
Now, there still open and honouring there warrentys 
Some one even got a refund on a product they
Bought before the went in to liquidation

They were on here not long ago explaining this
Has no one ever seen a company do this before??
I no I have

Very common, in the last recession it was happening all the time.

jk999

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 01:29:24 pm »
won't be long before water fed pole company s same because their customer service is crap aswell .bought a couple off hybrids off them 4 half months ago both off them snapped within first week I'm still waiting for replacement s doesn't answer phone or reply to text

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 01:38:01 pm »
won't be long before water fed pole company s same because their customer service is crap aswell .bought a couple off hybrids off them 4 half months ago both off them snapped within first week I'm still waiting for replacement s doesn't answer phone or reply to text

You mean the "elite" poles? :o

deeege

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 01:46:45 pm »
Just bump the old company with all the debt and start a new company with no debt. Will be interesting to see who the creditors were, usually it's the hmrc.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 02:29:58 pm »
There not the first, I know of 2 national window cleaning firms to go bust this year

bobplum

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 02:33:24 pm »
There not the first, I know of 2 national window cleaning firms to go bust this year

dont tease...who

chez

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 02:41:49 pm »
I'm also interested too!!!

jk999

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 02:57:48 pm »

yes

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 03:01:47 pm »

yes

Wasn't that long ago TWFPC were on here boasting how good their poles were! ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 03:09:38 pm »
One was posted on here last week, , if you google window cleaning with the terms "winding up" or "administration" and "ccj" or signup to www.duedil.com you can search your suspects out

Spruce

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 03:33:07 pm »
Harley Medical Centre appears to have done the same as Brodex
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

stuart mc

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 03:40:47 pm »
so did rangers ;D

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 04:06:17 pm »
Dave st Ives do they owe you the 50 k?
Spit and polish

paul marshall

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 04:34:19 pm »
i first heard this about 4 weeks ago , and since im only 10 months into a 3 year warranty i was , how can i put it , well i was a little bit scared  ;D so i rang up and asked for john who i normally deal with , i told him i had a leak on my manifold and one of my poles needed a crank replacing , i was after a sort of free winter check up if im honest , anyway i was booked in 48 hours later , i mentioned to john that i had sent my mate to brodex for a system [ i was just making conversation really ] and he informed me that i was entitled to a 100 pound voucher for recomending him , so i went on the friday afternoon [ early finish friday ] and they sorted everything and more , absolutly brilliant , on the voucher it said it could be used as money off a system or pole , well my system is fine and they just fixed my pole , and anyway ive just taken delivery of a new facelift pole [ cos im worth it ] so can i buy a few fittings with voucher , YES of course was the answer , so i left an hour later with everything ship shape and a hundred quids worth of fittings and it was only half past one so my early finish friday was still on , i cant speak highly enough of brodex and they are still trading so i just dont understand the flak they recieve maybe more people need to come on here when they are happy with something cos we [ me included ] always say when we have bad experiances but tend not to say much when a suplier gets it right , in the last few weeks i have had excellent service of mike and stephen at facelift , and obviously brodex , and i rang pure freedom and asked them to price match my trolly with cleaning warehouse which they did , so maybe im just lucky but i think the suppliers are getting it right , i mean we can come on here and chat to alex gardner , ste fox , mike at facelift , were else can you get that type of personal service , i order a pizza from round the corner and they cant even remember to leave the peppers off , anyway this is meant to be my day of rest so you can all sod off now  ;D ;D ;D
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

deeege

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 05:05:24 pm »
i first heard this about 4 weeks ago , and since im only 10 months into a 3 year warranty i was , how can i put it , well i was a little bit scared  ;D so i rang up and asked for john who i normally deal with , i told him i had a leak on my manifold and one of my poles needed a crank replacing , i was after a sort of free winter check up if im honest , anyway i was booked in 48 hours later , i mentioned to john that i had sent my mate to brodex for a system [ i was just making conversation really ] and he informed me that i was entitled to a 100 pound voucher for recomending him , so i went on the friday afternoon [ early finish friday ] and they sorted everything and more , absolutly brilliant , on the voucher it said it could be used as money off a system or pole , well my system is fine and they just fixed my pole , and anyway ive just taken delivery of a new facelift pole [ cos im worth it ] so can i buy a few fittings with voucher , YES of course was the answer , so i left an hour later with everything ship shape and a hundred quids worth of fittings and it was only half past one so my early finish friday was still on , i cant speak highly enough of brodex and they are still trading so i just dont understand the flak they recieve maybe more people need to come on here when they are happy with something cos we [ me included ] always say when we have bad experiances but tend not to say much when a suplier gets it right , in the last few weeks i have had excellent service of mike and stephen at facelift , and obviously brodex , and i rang pure freedom and asked them to price match my trolly with cleaning warehouse which they did , so maybe im just lucky but i think the suppliers are getting it right , i mean we can come on here and chat to alex gardner , ste fox , mike at facelift , were else can you get that type of personal service , i order a pizza from round the corner and they cant even remember to leave the peppers off , anyway this is meant to be my day of rest so you can all sod off now  ;D ;D ;D

Who has peppers on a pizza anyway?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

gary999

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 05:10:24 pm »

Who has peppers on a pizza anyway?

me ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 05:30:00 pm »
Small

no they don't, I am struggling with a couple of companies, one of the debts is over 12 months old now, touch and go whether I will get it  or not.

One of them has actually gone bust, and started trading again.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 06:55:03 pm »
The 1 that skanked gav is trading again are they still cleaning the same retail chains .
Spit and polish

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2012, 07:00:57 pm »
I doubt it, they haven't got much retail left

my problem is nothing to do with them, it is someone else, although Gav did some work on this contract for me, he won't lose out as he has been paid by me.

formb

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 08:50:04 am »