Date: 24 September 2012 Issue Number: 60277 Page number: 18251
Publication Date: Monday, 24 September 2012

Notice Code: 2403

Re-use of a Prohibited Name

RULE 4.228 OF THE INSOLVENCY RULES 1986

NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF AN INSOLVENT COMPANY OF THE RE-USE OF A PROHIBITED NAME

BRODEX MACHINE SERVICES LIMITED
In Liquidation

On 7 September 2012 the above named Company was placed into insolvent Liquidation.

(1675566)

Wow it's true. Pity. So I guess I will have to start replacing bits on my machine and adjust them to fit from other sources when they go wrong  :'(

bobplum

Re: True, Brodex in administration
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 12:22:07 pm »
if it is true and i cant see why not it has too of been the poor customer service that was there undoing,so i belive.
And yet haven't they moved into new premises in Knowsley ? are they starting up under a different name?

colin purewater

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 12:50:41 pm »
There just trading under a slightly different name
Now, there still open and honouring there warrentys 
Some one even got a refund on a product they
Bought before the went in to liquidation

They were on here not long ago explaining this
Has no one ever seen a company do this before??
I no I have

keep it simple

James Leet

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 01:18:35 pm »
There just trading under a slightly different name
Now, there still open and honouring there warrentys 
Some one even got a refund on a product they
Bought before the went in to liquidation

They were on here not long ago explaining this
Has no one ever seen a company do this before??
I no I have

Very common, in the last recession it was happening all the time.

jk999

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 01:29:24 pm »
won't be long before water fed pole company s same because their customer service is crap aswell .bought a couple off hybrids off them 4 half months ago both off them snapped within first week I'm still waiting for replacement s doesn't answer phone or reply to text

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 01:38:01 pm »
won't be long before water fed pole company s same because their customer service is crap aswell .bought a couple off hybrids off them 4 half months ago both off them snapped within first week I'm still waiting for replacement s doesn't answer phone or reply to text

You mean the "elite" poles? :o

deeege

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 01:46:45 pm »
Just bump the old company with all the debt and start a new company with no debt. Will be interesting to see who the creditors were, usually it's the hmrc.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 02:29:58 pm »
There not the first, I know of 2 national window cleaning firms to go bust this year

bobplum

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 02:33:24 pm »
There not the first, I know of 2 national window cleaning firms to go bust this year

dont tease...who

chez

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 02:41:49 pm »
I'm also interested too!!!

jk999

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 02:57:48 pm »

yes

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 03:01:47 pm »

yes

Wasn't that long ago TWFPC were on here boasting how good their poles were! ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 03:09:38 pm »
One was posted on here last week, , if you google window cleaning with the terms "winding up" or "administration" and "ccj" or signup to www.duedil.com you can search your suspects out

Spruce

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 03:33:07 pm »
Harley Medical Centre appears to have done the same as Brodex
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

stuart mc

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 03:40:47 pm »
so did rangers ;D

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 04:06:17 pm »
Dave st Ives do they owe you the 50 k?
Spit and polish

paul marshall

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 04:34:19 pm »
i first heard this about 4 weeks ago , and since im only 10 months into a 3 year warranty i was , how can i put it , well i was a little bit scared  ;D so i rang up and asked for john who i normally deal with , i told him i had a leak on my manifold and one of my poles needed a crank replacing , i was after a sort of free winter check up if im honest , anyway i was booked in 48 hours later , i mentioned to john that i had sent my mate to brodex for a system [ i was just making conversation really ] and he informed me that i was entitled to a 100 pound voucher for recomending him , so i went on the friday afternoon [ early finish friday ] and they sorted everything and more , absolutly brilliant , on the voucher it said it could be used as money off a system or pole , well my system is fine and they just fixed my pole , and anyway ive just taken delivery of a new facelift pole [ cos im worth it ] so can i buy a few fittings with voucher , YES of course was the answer , so i left an hour later with everything ship shape and a hundred quids worth of fittings and it was only half past one so my early finish friday was still on , i cant speak highly enough of brodex and they are still trading so i just dont understand the flak they recieve maybe more people need to come on here when they are happy with something cos we [ me included ] always say when we have bad experiances but tend not to say much when a suplier gets it right , in the last few weeks i have had excellent service of mike and stephen at facelift , and obviously brodex , and i rang pure freedom and asked them to price match my trolly with cleaning warehouse which they did , so maybe im just lucky but i think the suppliers are getting it right , i mean we can come on here and chat to alex gardner , ste fox , mike at facelift , were else can you get that type of personal service , i order a pizza from round the corner and they cant even remember to leave the peppers off , anyway this is meant to be my day of rest so you can all sod off now  ;D ;D ;D
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

deeege

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 05:05:24 pm »
i first heard this about 4 weeks ago , and since im only 10 months into a 3 year warranty i was , how can i put it , well i was a little bit scared  ;D so i rang up and asked for john who i normally deal with , i told him i had a leak on my manifold and one of my poles needed a crank replacing , i was after a sort of free winter check up if im honest , anyway i was booked in 48 hours later , i mentioned to john that i had sent my mate to brodex for a system [ i was just making conversation really ] and he informed me that i was entitled to a 100 pound voucher for recomending him , so i went on the friday afternoon [ early finish friday ] and they sorted everything and more , absolutly brilliant , on the voucher it said it could be used as money off a system or pole , well my system is fine and they just fixed my pole , and anyway ive just taken delivery of a new facelift pole [ cos im worth it ] so can i buy a few fittings with voucher , YES of course was the answer , so i left an hour later with everything ship shape and a hundred quids worth of fittings and it was only half past one so my early finish friday was still on , i cant speak highly enough of brodex and they are still trading so i just dont understand the flak they recieve maybe more people need to come on here when they are happy with something cos we [ me included ] always say when we have bad experiances but tend not to say much when a suplier gets it right , in the last few weeks i have had excellent service of mike and stephen at facelift , and obviously brodex , and i rang pure freedom and asked them to price match my trolly with cleaning warehouse which they did , so maybe im just lucky but i think the suppliers are getting it right , i mean we can come on here and chat to alex gardner , ste fox , mike at facelift , were else can you get that type of personal service , i order a pizza from round the corner and they cant even remember to leave the peppers off , anyway this is meant to be my day of rest so you can all sod off now  ;D ;D ;D

Who has peppers on a pizza anyway?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

gary999

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 05:10:24 pm »

Who has peppers on a pizza anyway?

me ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 05:30:00 pm »
Small

no they don't, I am struggling with a couple of companies, one of the debts is over 12 months old now, touch and go whether I will get it  or not.

One of them has actually gone bust, and started trading again.