cleartech

water tank additive
« on: October 24, 2009, 10:43:32 am »
a customer of mine is manager of a big cleaning company who have a wfp division. after watching me do his windows he told me i could work faster if i used the same solution they use in there water .they also coat it on internal surfaces making it easy to clean using no chemicals only microfiber and water.does anyone use anything similar

Spruce

Re: water tank additive
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 11:05:02 am »
what's the solution they put in?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 11:23:29 am »
IPA maybe?

DaveG

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 11:27:07 am »
Guiness? ;D
You can't polish a turd

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 11:40:01 am »
dow waste the guiness stick sum cheap lager in it seriously looks as though aquarium soutions to clarify the water 

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 11:42:01 am »
a customer of mine is manager of a big cleaning company who have a wfp division. after watching me do his windows he told me i could work faster if i used the same solution they use in there water .they also coat it on internal surfaces making it easy to clean using no chemicals only microfiber and water.does anyone use anything similar

Do you mind trying to find out more about this please? If it works it could be a real time saver.
It's a game of three halves!

Slash

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 12:27:22 pm »
Is'nt that the whole idea of WFP,everything like minerals taken from the water ???

cleartech

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 01:43:13 pm »
hes going to find out the name and let me know.

trevor perry

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 02:24:40 pm »
there was someone posted from a company called NCPM247.com who use an additive in their tanks i wrote to them regarding buying a sample but they didnt reply, i have done some research of my own and there are a lot of coatings that make the glass hydrophobic but these are time consuming to apply and cannot just be added to the tank therefore not practicable to us, there are companies in china that do a spray coatings to buildings so they stay clean the main component of these sprays is a chemical called Ti02 or titanium dioxide but i havnt looke into this any further as yet.
 if you find the product i am sure it would be both time saving and water saving let us know if you do find the name of the product.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 02:39:54 pm »
There is an additive out there that makes the water sheer down hydrophobic glass.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

John Walker

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 03:06:25 pm »
There is an additive out there that makes the water sheer down hydrophobic glass.

Matt

Ok - spill the beans  ;D
BaxWalker Window Cleaning

elite mike

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 03:58:22 pm »

Matt

come on matt .

don't keep us in suspense :)

Slash

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 04:36:20 pm »

Matt
Yeah........Vinegar