Matt.

Re: measuring up
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2015, 04:54:15 pm »
Mike Halliday.

That's been the main problem for last year I have had to much work on and couldn't fit it in, I have had to cull a bit of work to fit these jobs in, haven't an igloo how long it will take I guess I will start off with a few full days (14 hours) and hit it hard and then it will be afternoons and evenings until finished

I am going to look at it like a learning curve, not going to rush it but don't want to drag it out as they want other jobs done so have to show I can cope

Looking forward to getting started,

Machine wise I don't know a lot but the one I can get hold of is gx390, with a 18" whirlaway, I was thinking it may take 2 machines with being so big.

BDCS

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2015, 07:05:03 pm »
I'd get help in and knock it off then the other work won't suffer. I have a self employed bloke who I call in when needed.

Rob@Blast off

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2015, 08:47:44 pm »
Definity get someone in to help you as you may need one tank filling as one is washing when you get to far away from the water supply.

Simon@Pristine Pathways

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2015, 01:25:29 pm »
Matty if you need any help ive got all the equipement you need to do this one, I am local to you and have got no work on at the moment! I have dropped you an email.
Simon