dazmond

a very rare day indeed!
« on: November 19, 2020, 07:00:27 pm »
i got up at 530am today and worked from 8pm-4pm with 30 mins for lunch.......ive managed to get all tomorrows work cleaned too resulting in a record day(just under £400 earned)..... :)

normally i just do a steady 5 or 6 hours a day (4 or 5 days a week) but with the weather forecast to be wet and windy tomorrow i thought id see how far i could push it today! ;D

i couldnt do it every day though!im knackered now.........a 4 day weekend beckons......... 8)
price higher/work harder!

Shrek

Re: a very rare day indeed!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 07:03:45 pm »
....help me out here daz... your usual day is 5-6 hours. So you had 10-12 hours worked due today and tomorrow, you managed to get it all done in 7.5 hours  ???

Bungle

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 07:07:21 pm »
i got up at 530am today and worked from 8pm-4pm with 30 mins for lunch.......ive managed to get all tomorrows work cleaned too resulting in a record day(just under £400 earned)..... :)

normally i just do a steady 5 or 6 hours a day (4 or 5 days a week) but with the weather forecast to be wet and windy tomorrow i thought id see how far i could push it today! ;D

i couldnt do it every day though!im knackered now.........a 4 day weekend beckons......... 8)

So today and tomorrow were 4 hour days? Less than £200 earned on average per day over the two days?
4 day weekend, Monday off?

Are you part time?

Nothing to boast about.
We look at them, they look through them.

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 07:15:35 pm »
I thought you worked in wind and rain. That's why you've got 4 goretex jackets  and heated seats🤣

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 07:19:29 pm »
....help me out here daz... your usual day is 5-6 hours. So you had 10-12 hours worked due today and tomorrow, you managed to get it all done in 7.5 hours  ???

no.....i had a half day to do tomorrow but squeezed them in today......im feeling very pleased with myself mate!if not a little tired! ;D

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 07:22:52 pm »
I thought you worked in wind and rain. That's why you've got 4 goretex jackets  and heated seats🤣

i do usually but it always seems to be awful weather lately when cleaning the work that was due tomorrow and tbh i didnt fancy another day of working in the rain......prefer a 4 day weekend.......so glad i went for it today now...... :D

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 07:26:00 pm »
A very rare day indeed would be a day when you don’t actually brag of your earnings Dazmond.

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 07:29:24 pm »

So today and tomorrow were 4 hour days? Less than £200 earned on average per day over the two days?

Are you part time?

Nothing to boast about.

yes......im part time these days mate......whats wrong with that?ive been window cleaning for 27 years now and im 50 next year!25-30 hours a week(including admin and purifying water,etc)

i dont need to work any harder to have a comfortable life.......ill be moving into my missus 4 bed house(she pays the mortgage) in a few years when we get married....happy days...... 8)

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 07:32:07 pm »
A very rare day indeed would be a day when you don’t actually brag of your earnings Dazmond.

ive never earned £395 in a day before Dave....im proud of it!i doubt ill be hitting this figure again anytime soon though as i couldnt keep up this pace day in/day out! ;)

james peters

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 07:38:51 pm »

i never earned £395 in a day before Dave....im proud of it!i doubt ill be hitting this figure again anytime soon though as i couldnt keep up this pace day in/day out! ;)

I too have been surprised  when I have pushed myself hard in a day.
I now try to do it at least once a week .... takes the pressure off a little on the other days.
I also work 25 to 30 hours a week .....
I guarentee you will start pushing yourself more often .... it feels better when you have a day off due to bad weather

Bungle

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 07:40:33 pm »

Are you part time?

Nothing to boast about.

yes......im part time these days mate......whats wrong with that?ive been window cleaning for 27 years now and im 50 next year!25-30 hours a week(including admin and purifying water,etc)

i dont need to work any harder to have a comfortable life.......ill be moving into my missus 4 bed house(she pays the mortgage) in a few years when we get married....happy days...... 8)

So the point of the thread was?

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 08:04:36 pm »

Are you part time?

Nothing to boast about.

does every thread have to have a point according to bungle?...........go and play with rod,jane and freddy! ;D

Bungle

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 08:12:06 pm »

Are you part time?

Nothing to boast about.

does every thread have to have a point according to bungle?...........go and play with rod,jane and freddy! ;D

Does every thread have to be about you boasting?

Edit: trying to boast.

deeege

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2020, 09:19:10 pm »
Will you be letting your mrs carry on paying the mortgage on her own when you move in Daz? 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Don Kee

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 09:28:49 pm »
Will you be letting your mrs carry on paying the mortgage on her own when you move in Daz? 😂

Course he will; he’s been letting the ruddy council subsidise him all these years, why change?

dazmond

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2020, 10:05:42 pm »

yep....shes agreed to carry on paying the mortgage herself and for me to pay half the bills(which is £150 a month currently)...ill buy food though and pay for some of our holidays together..... 8).......so ill be around £260 a month better off instead of £350(as ill have to spend around £90 a month on resin as her tap tds is 115)......

dazmond

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 10:07:09 pm »

Course he will; he’s been letting the ruddy council subsidise him all these years, why change?

she insists on paying the mortgage herself so im not gonna stand in her way mate..........she has her own business too and earns more money than me!

deeege

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2020, 10:23:55 pm »

yep....shes agreed to carry on paying the mortgage herself and for me to pay half the bills(which is £150 a month currently)...ill buy food though and pay for some of our holidays together..... 8).......so ill be around £260 a month better off instead of £350(as ill have to spend around £90 a month on resin as her tap tds is 115)......

😂😂😂 brilliant  Daz. Should move in ASAP save yourself some money right away.

You could always ask if she’s willing to go half’s on your resin too mate, it is a monthly ‘bill’ after all.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2020, 10:37:35 pm »

😂😂😂 brilliant  Daz. Should move in ASAP save yourself some money right away.

not until her grown up kids have left home mate..ive told her im not marrying her til they ve gone......im having her sons room downstairs as a drum room when he moves out....ill have my own bedroom too with large wardrobe and im gonna get a outside electrical socket fitted on the driveway for easy hook up after work.....because shes an interior designer the bedroom will be turned into a pimps palace! :D

probably be another couple of years yet but im used to living on my own so i dont mind Danny (21 years!)

Slacky

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2020, 10:44:46 pm »
You'll have your own bedroom with a 'large' wardrobe too?