wpclean

Best waterproof work trousers ?
« on: May 20, 2015, 06:14:20 am »
Can anyone recommend some good quality work trousers/bib n brace for pressure washing ?     I am going through so many pairs, mainly due to me having short legs, and the bottoms just get torn up !        I have looked on fleabay, but can't see owt !

Thank you .

Matt.

Re: Best waterproof work trousers ?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 12:24:40 pm »
I have north face pants that I use occasionally but the most important is the wellys, I use steel toe capped ones for ppe. I tend to just were shorts a lot so it's just a quick change and wash ya knees down  ;D

I also have orange pants from screw fix for working on railways, these are waterproof and cost about £15

wpclean

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 02:26:26 pm »
I have been looking at these, and although the waders look a bit extreme, I might give them a try  ;D

http://www.bestworkwear.co.uk/portwest-s453-sealtex-bib-brace.html

http://www.bestworkwear.co.uk/portwest-fw74-chest-wader-s5.html?___SID=U

Matt.

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 02:49:25 pm »
Probably the first ones, unless you fancy wading through some deep water haha

wpclean

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 07:45:13 am »
I know the waders look like overkill, but I always end up with wet legs even with waterproofs.     I suffer with the cold as well, so when I get wet I really feel it in my bones.                Also I always end up with bleached workwear from using hypo, so waders being chest high would prevent a lot of this  ;D

Andy_MK

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 10:31:02 am »
I use the 15 quid ones from Screwfix. They last a few months, get torn, get bleached from hypo then I buy a new pair.

wpclean

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 06:01:09 pm »
I use the 15 quid ones from Screwfix. They last a few months, get torn, get bleached from hypo then I buy a new pair.
You my friend are living the dream  ;D

Rob@Blast off

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 06:04:37 pm »
You my friend are living the dream  ;D

;D
I use these too, tried the cheap yellow ones once, put them on took two steps and ripped the arse out of them  :(

serj shergill

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 09:11:19 pm »
Waders all the way.