woodman

Dublcheck Franchise
« on: March 29, 2006, 02:03:47 pm »
A client of mine has just bought a Dublcheck franchise for commercial cleaning does any one on here work for them or had any dealing with them in the past.

It would seem you buy in at a guaranteed level of turnover, they supply all the work to guarantee this level.

I have heard of them but have not had any dealing with them and it seems they are about to launch a carpet & upholstery cleaning franchise as well. So she won't be needing me any more ;D

Re: Dublcheck Franchise
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 05:09:23 pm »

A client of mine has just bought a Dublcheck franchise for commercial cleaning...

...It would seem you buy in at a guaranteed level of turnover, they supply all the work to guarantee this level...

Was it an existing company, which he bought or did he buy a franchise, which promised him "a guaranteed level of turnover"?

Just curious  ::)

Arthur

*Chris Browne

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 05:35:50 pm »
Saw another one today anyone heard of the "http://www.cleaningdoctor.net/ " franchise...where are they all coming from ..and why?

chris

lisa123

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 05:48:37 pm »
i seen that cleaning doctor one today aswell, they want a lot of money don't they.

I didnt need much money to start up and maintain what i have now. Just a few quid and a feather duster.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 05:52:17 pm »
Saw another one today anyone heard of the "http://www.cleaningdoctor.net/ " franchise...where are they all coming from ..and why?

chris

They are using Alltec carpet cleaning machine  ;D

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:19 pm »
Just a few quid and a feather duster.

That's how Ken Dodd started ;D

lisa123

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 06:29:15 pm »
 ;D   

that made me laugh  ;D

i have something in common with ken dodd - - - a tickle stick hehe!

Happyeater

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 12:02:42 pm »
Dublcheck are based in North Wales. The owners were the ex-Jani King master franchisee's but lost the franchise and it got rather ugly by all accounts. So, they set up a franchise copying the JK methods in a lot of ways.
Come across a couple of ex-Dublecheck franchisee's who got out and didn't recommend it.

martin19842

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 03:14:10 pm »
hi there

i do know a little bit about them, but not really for open debate to be honest.

jani-king and dublcheck work very much the same,

as i understand it there is a guaranteed income level, based on your level of investment, but some of the contracts that they get arent great, ie dont stack up.

so its a  bit like any thing, you pay your money and you take your chance,  it opens up the whole debate again about, how you want to run your business, and how bug you wnat to be over what time scale, and whether you do it yourself, or use a franchise route.

regards

martin

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 04:10:08 pm »
I think they also have an oven clean franchise scheme and possibly a Domestic

I sometimes wonder if the plan is find 100 investors with 8k to 40k

Gives Company 1 million

Think of another Franchise do same AGAIN.

however if they give ood start up support and ou recover your money fast they are good.

If you do not  ??? ???

kazzie

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 07:18:55 pm »
I took a real interest in their commercial cleaning operation; however, after thorough research the management fee structure appeared too tight for my budget.

Len Gribble

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 02:30:37 am »
All I will say on the subject of buying into a franchise system due diligence (they like that word) (my words a fool and there money are soon parted) Banks are apart of the franchise scam as well hope that hit a nerve, also think a government body should do it’s homework before lending TAX payers money and not getting it back, then again it’s not there money!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

heritagecleaning

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 03:25:39 pm »
I am legally bound not to say anything about my involvement with Dublcheck. Perhaps you can infer something from this.

Owen
(Ex Francihsee)