wpclean

Recommend a pressure washer !
« on: June 22, 2012, 03:36:47 pm »
I am looking to buy a petrol pressure washer, and wondered what brands to look out for ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

wpclean

Re: Recommend a pressure washer !
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 03:40:26 pm »
Could anyone give me an idea of pricing, ie price per square metre for driveway cleaning ?

Based in West Yorkshire.

Thank you.

Kenny83

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 06:42:03 pm »
ive got a great, absolubtely mint honda gx340 11hp with interpump 201 / gearbox, it's less then 3 months old and in as condition, they are around 1400 to buy new I would take £850 cash, complete with all hoses/suction filters etc, ready to work, has low pressure chemical feature with vario nozzle, may even throw a new turbo on too if your a nice bloke  ;D ;D ;D
This machine is more then capable of taking on any domestic job and most commercial should you get them, if you go for a cheaper less powerfull model then you will only find you will sell and end up buying something like this in the long run...
will hopefully be listing it on ebay sunday if I can get a nice dry day to take some pictures of it...
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Griffus

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 10:08:31 pm »
ive got a great, absolubtely mint honda gx340 11hp with interpump 201 / gearbox, it's less then 3 months old and in as condition, they are around 1400 to buy new I would take £850 cash, complete with all hoses/suction filters etc, ready to work, has low pressure chemical feature with vario nozzle, may even throw a new turbo on too if your a nice bloke  ;D ;D ;D
This machine is more then capable of taking on any domestic job and most commercial should you get them, if you go for a cheaper less powerfull model then you will only find you will sell and end up buying something like this in the long run...
will hopefully be listing it on ebay sunday if I can get a nice dry day to take some pictures of it...

Sounds like a good deal