UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

Thanks to A&M

(1/2) > >>

Dynafoam:
I am sure I will not be the last to express my thanks to all at A&M of Watford for their generous hospitality in hosting todays' meeting. Thanks also to Woodman and Nigel for organising the event.

I am sure that all who attended will have found it both entertaining and informative - it is just a shame that it was so well attended that there was not the time to meet everyone present .............. But at least I met the other (younger) Bolton twin.

John.

Happyeater:
Ditto, well worth the journey down.

Thanks for the welcome and generous hospitality.

Good to see some old friends too.  :)

strakercleaning:
I agree with you, the day was VERY good........must do it again 8)
Is it me? .....or does anyone else hear DUELLING BANJO's when they see' the Bolton twins' :o

Dynafoam:
Chris,

Not banjos - it was our hip replacements acting up ;D

John.

Ken Wainwright:
What a wonderfully rerlaxed, informative and entertaining day. New faces to names I've seen many times. Many colleagues met again who I would now like to call friends. Some smart vans parked outside (I was impressed Phil). My only regret is that I never got to spend some time with some great people I would like to chat with.

A big thankyou to Nigel and Woodman for organising a great day out, and a thankyou and big round of applause for everyone at A&M. What fabulous hosts they are, and such terrific people to do business with.

Safe and happy cleaning:)
Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version