UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

Re Watford

(1/5) > >>

Len Gribble:
This will be the first time I’ve ever been to a sunny day out and don’t know the procedure.  Is one allowed to take surplus equipment/cleaning agents and sell them?

Len

strakercleaning:
Len,
Never been on one of these myself but i am guessing that functions held at a suppliers are different than 'Alfreso' meeting held up north recently.
I assume that the suppliers are demonstrating products for sale but the car park will do good business 'van2van' ::)
I wont tell, if you wont. :-X

woodman:
Hi Len

In answer to your question you are welcome to bring along anything that you think might be of interest to other cleaners but obviously you will not be able to bring them into the premises of A&M.

Items for sale or exchange can be done from your van.

Nigel_W:
Hi Woodman,

I have called Rob at A&M and he has confirmed to me that there are no restrictions on the day as far as 2nd hand sales and demo's of alternative equipment.

It was always my understanding that this was an informal get together for carpet cleaners with no restrictions placed by A & M. Part of this would be the opportunity to demo the machines/methods we use. I was planning to bring along various bits of kit ( some not sold by A & M) for everyone to see. Likewise I am interested to see other peoples machines/methods.

I think they would probably draw the line at other distributors or manufacturers hijacking the day to ply their goods. However as far as carpet cleaners are concerned anything goes.

Nigel

strakercleaning:
Could turn into the poshest car boot sale ::)
I better get some cash out ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version