robbo333

Sky Vac Atom any good?
« on: May 25, 2018, 09:49:35 pm »
Thinking of buying one, just for something different to do.
Are they up to the job?
Thanks in advance.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

C & S

Re: Sky Vac Atom any good?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 09:18:41 pm »
I have an atom and a generator.
Small but its bang on.
Its made me about 8k in the time I have had it and never skips a beat.

robbo333

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 09:25:14 pm »
Thanks, that’ll do for me.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!

richyp

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 01:57:21 am »
We Have the the sky industrial , commercial and the atom and the atom is a fantastic machine and is great to throw into a smaller van as takes up hardly no room. Only downside is you have to empty it more often but even that's easier with this machine. Get it bought mate you won't regret it. We bought ours when they were giving away the carbon fibre rigid head and there's are nearly £200  but got to say worth every penny.

R

robbo333

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 06:41:30 pm »
We Have the the sky industrial , commercial and the atom and the atom is a fantastic machine and is great to throw into a smaller van as takes up hardly no room. Only downside is you have to empty it more often but even that's easier with this machine. Get it bought mate you won't regret it. We bought ours when they were giving away the carbon fibre rigid head and there's are nearly £200  but got to say worth every penny.

R

Much appreciated