Mike bowers

Software
« on: March 17, 2015, 12:51:39 pm »
Hi I'm Shure it's been asked befor but wot software or app are you useing for your cleaning business?
Mike

Drewheald

Re: Software
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 05:18:52 pm »
Depends on what you want it to do?

Mike bowers

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 07:50:26 pm »
It's for commercial cleaning business?

Drewheald

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 08:35:41 pm »
We are looking for companies to test our new SAAS app for free for life. Please let me know if you are interested, you  must be already trading with clients.

Take a look at cleanquote.co.uk or softwareforcleaners.co.uk ( not yet finished new site) just to give you an idea.

Yhanks

concept

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 07:57:19 pm »
We are looking for companies to test our new SAAS app for free for life. Please let me know if you are interested, you  must be already trading with clients.

Take a look at cleanquote.co.uk or softwareforcleaners.co.uk ( not yet finished new site) just to give you an idea.

Yhanks

Regarding cleanquote app "The application only needs an internet connection" well that's no good for me then out in the stick trying to give a quote with no phone signal now is it. ???

Drewheald

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 08:14:11 pm »
 Guess not smurphy lol

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 08:42:13 pm »
    Guess not smurphy lol
    Was a serious question

[/list]

Drewheald

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 09:19:21 pm »
    We trade in Leeds, and have a few areas of bad net connection, and one of our users has a big problem with this, she has 90% of her business is schools which will not allow her access to their wifi. She does the same as us, when we go outside the building we can usually get connection, or sometimes I wait until i'm back in the office or home and sent whatever it is then, I'm afraid we cannot do anything about this issue, although I must admit no one really thinks it a major issue, but only you will be able to assess how badly this will affect you.

Lucy bowers

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 06:54:49 am »
    I'd be interested in trying it out.

Drewheald

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 07:43:20 am »
    Hi

Great, please send us an email on admin@cleanquote.co.uk so we can set you up.

Thanks very much for your help

clarkson

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2015, 08:27:14 am »
    Hi
    I have been playing with software myself.

What I need is budgeting software, I have a huge wage bill and overheads bill its so variable its almost impossible to get a true picture of where we are at.

we now have sage for key accounting, George for the window cleaning element and a crm for sales. its all very disjointed.

you have to do a lot of work to get some simple answers.

john

Drewheald

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 04:30:04 pm »
    Try looking at cleanlink its ok although very expensive