broomklean

good insurance?
« on: December 09, 2008, 10:32:18 am »
I have been with same insurance company 5 years no claim and I dont think they are the best deal for a cleaning company I do commercial domestic and carpet cleaning

Gilbert Sprous

Re: good insurance?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 12:44:59 pm »
If you have employees, I have checked quite a few places and they want to charge you per employee, regardless of how many hours they work.  If you have someone that works 5 hours per week and someone that works 35 hours per week they would increase the same amount per employee.  It did not seem right, and after inquiries to several insurance companies I found one that only goes on turnover for the business, regardless of the number of employees.  The company is called "cactus cover" and if you google them you will find them, but if not let me know and I will forward the information.  It may not work to be a great deal if you do not have employees but they might be able to help.

Cheers

dianegreenwood

Re: good insurance?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 05:13:25 pm »
I use a broker local to me.  A1 Insurance - 01937 581417.  The guy there Alan will do the research for you to get the best deal to suit you from lots of different insurance companies.  Please let him know I passed his info on as I'll get brownie points :)

Cheers

Diane