rycalshaw

cleaning 3 bed semi
« on: February 05, 2011, 08:55:21 am »
hi everybody,as i,ve said before i,m new to this eot cleaning.just cleaned a 3 bed ex council property,full clean including all carpets (inc kitchen) and oven clean,i,m charging 205 quid.just wodered if that price seems to be in the right ballpark...thanks a lot

Adam P

Re: cleaning 3 bed semi
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 10:43:41 am »
carpets in the kitchen never seen that before. cheapish but perhaps not too cheap. did that include windows? how many bathrooms? did every room have carpet? just a ball park figure but say carpets in 2 double bedrooms, 1 single, landing, stairs, hallway, lounge, kitchen i could happily charge £120 just for that for a completely empty property and when booked with the rest of the property. that leaves £35 for small oven and then just £50 for the rest of the property. from what you've said i'd say £250 would have been what we'd most likely have charged if it was 1 bathroom.

rycalshaw

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 12:34:49 pm »
thanks for that mate,it,s pretty much as you described and did include windows and frames bottoms outside aswell....cheers

Pristine Clean

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 11:44:19 am »
Although I agree with GCS about the price being cheapish.

I think you have to look at a couple of things,

1. You got the job. So that was good start.
2. Did you earn out of it as in did you actually get a profit? if you did. Great.
3. If you had charged a higher price would you have got the work?

Just something to consider

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

Wc Solutions

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 01:48:38 pm »
£205 - bit cheap.

but the simple question is: Can you get it done in one working day? make enough profit?

if so then the price is fine.

i may have gone higher ie £250 - £285

havent seen the job so hard to say really i guess.