stoner

new flats with wfp
« on: March 26, 2006, 06:04:12 pm »
been eyeing up potential new work in my area , 3 or 4 storey flats in my area for wfp work, but have noticed that most of them have some kind of metal frame around the  glass doors obviously as a saftey measure, which looks like it would prevent cleaning with wfp. has anyone else come across this? and have you gotten round it ? or stated that you cannot clean them.

AdamSouth

Re: new flats with wfp
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 06:32:38 pm »
i've been thinking about getting some of this work to as more and more new builds are like this nowadays.

i think i remember reading that a brush like the one gaz sells can get though some of the bars so you can still clean the glass but don't hold be to that.

would be nice to see how others get round this
Giving you a better view

ronaldo

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 07:02:40 pm »
Hello Stoner. A freind of mine has got a lot of these buildings and because he gets such a good rate for cleaning them he just bought a couple of new brushes and cut them down to size to fit between the railings and it works a treat.
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

pjulk

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 07:49:59 pm »
If you use a powerpole you can get a swivel brush that will get through the bars.
But have you notice some have like a wire mesh fixed to the front of them.
In his case you knackered.

Paul

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 11:29:25 am »
if the bars you're talking about are on the door glass then a vikan brush fits through if you tilt it sideways.
got quite a few 3 storey town houses on new bulid sites myself and they do'nt pose a problem.