but your not in the phone book

That cracked me up.
Still can't stop laughing

Paul

brett walker

Re: Web site
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 02:15:36 am »
sorry rioclean weve hijacked your thread :-X

some good web site info on this thread will be looking into web sites soon but want some good pics on it  8)

does anyone find that web sites bring you more business in ?  as my name on my van has

regards

Brett

gaza

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2006, 01:30:01 pm »
PAUL: WHAT HE DOESNT EXPLAIN I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BUISS TO MATCH MY WEBSITE ADDRESS AS AN INSENTIVE FOR PUNTERS TO HAVE A LOOK 1ST-ABC.CO.UK
BUT UNFORTUNATLY I MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR YELLOW PAGES,BUT MY REPERTATION IS ENOUGH AS WELL AS MY STANDARD OF WORK.

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

brett walker

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2006, 02:03:58 pm »
PAUL: WHAT HE DOESNT EXPLAIN I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BUISS TO MATCH MY WEBSITE ADDRESS AS AN INSENTIVE FOR PUNTERS TO HAVE A LOOK 1ST-ABC.CO.UK
BUT UNFORTUNATLY I MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR YELLOW PAGES,BUT MY REPERTATION IS ENOUGH AS WELL AS MY STANDARD OF WORK.

GAZA
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

brett walker

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2006, 04:18:27 pm »
Gaza

if i remember correctly you did'nt have the funds  :-[

youve got a good website but needs some pics on it  8)

your website hasnt bought you 1 job in yet,  fact is ive given you more work for free having a website does look professional but just because its first in the phone book doesnt mean everyone will ring it first.

As you say good reputation and standards of work and word of mouth is good for business 8)

Dont take Arnold on, no-one does big bay window houses for 5 quid these days that Paul hasnt done it since october, :o if you take it on , take it on at your price mate

If you want some prime work ill sell you some in Ravens head, get rid of Lenton Abbey ;)

See you for a coffee tomorrow kid ;D ;D ;D

kindest regards

Your mate  ;)

Brett