tony day

Window Cleaning Round Birmingham/ Kiddy/ Worcester
« on: August 21, 2018, 12:55:44 pm »
I'm in no rush to sell this work, so it will only be sold to the best suitable, reliable buyer!

The work is 17 years old & generates £3,00 pm and that's going very steady. 70% pay cash the rest by Bank Transfer every 4 weeks, by WTF. Worcester & Kidderminster is every 6 weeks. We have also 2 block's of flats every 6 week's at £280 1 man can do this by himself in a Day! The reason for selling is i've had enough of the cleaning industry if i'm honest! All work is on George software, and equipment would be sold sperately. Asking price is £36,000 there is room for negotiations!

You can email me masswindowcleaningservices@gmail.com

Shrek

Re: Window Cleaning Round Birmingham/ Kiddy/ Worcester
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 04:31:13 pm »
I'm in no rush to sell this work, so it will only be sold to the best suitable, reliable buyer!

The work is 17 years old & generates £3,00 pm and that's going very steady. 70% pay cash the rest by Bank Transfer every 4 weeks, by WTF. Worcester & Kidderminster is every 6 weeks. We have also 2 block's of flats every 6 week's at £280 1 man can do this by himself in a Day! The reason for selling is i've had enough of the cleaning industry if i'm honest! All work is on George software, and equipment would be sold sperately. Asking price is £36,000 there is room for negotiations!

You can email me masswindowcleaningservices@gmail.com

Is that £3 a month , £300 or 3 gwand!  :)

Go

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 07:05:52 pm »
Is that x12 then?

How much is in Worcester?

tony day

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 10:28:14 am »
Is that x12 then?

How much is in Worcester?
£400 in Worcester! Not interested in selling segments of the Buisness! By ear 2 you would be in profit!