*Derek*

Internal System
« on: December 10, 2009, 06:25:01 pm »
Did i read/hear somewhere that ionics brought out an internal cleaning system wfp that is like the baudoin crowd? I looked on there website and can't see it..

Window Washers

Re: Internal System
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 06:40:01 pm »
Did i read/hear somewhere that ionics brought out an internal cleaning system wfp that is like the baudoin crowd? I looked on there website and can't see it..
not sure about Ionics I know there is another one called the Dragonfly by stream line .

can maybe get a good deal on these
  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

cleewindows

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 07:33:24 pm »

Any links and prices and pics of these????

not sure about Ionics I know there is another one called the Dragonfly by stream line .

can maybe get a good deal on these
  ;)

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 08:58:56 pm »
£560  :o way overboard, imo

Mr T

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 09:03:16 pm »
sureclean systems omagh also do internal systems,  its arther u want 2 talk to............

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 09:08:27 pm »
We have come up with a system, will be launched next week, (on our ebay shop and online shop) that is a more economical than the Dragonfly.     

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 09:08:47 pm »
sureclean systems omagh also do internal systems,  its arther u want 2 talk to............

yea and his price starts at £500!!! ive tried it, and unless its very high reach stuff or a glass fronted building it aint really the answer!

*Derek*

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 09:52:53 pm »

yea and his price starts at £500!!! ive tried it, and unless its very high reach stuff or a glass fronted building it aint really the answer!

Any pics etc....

The baudoin one seems the best around at moment so...

jouk45

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 10:11:15 pm »
i think the answer is to have one that can be added to our existing poles, especily the poles that sections can be removed to suit any height,

baxey cleaning services

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 10:16:39 pm »
i have the baudoin indoor pole and it the best think i have bort . payed alot but payed for itself in the end

baxey cleaning services

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 10:17:21 pm »
i have the baudoin indoor pole and it the best think i have bort . payed alot but payed for itself in the end

baxey cleaning services

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2009, 10:18:47 pm »

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2009, 11:01:28 pm »
So good you told us thrice ;)

matt

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 11:51:37 pm »
We have come up with a system, will be launched next week, (on our ebay shop and online shop) that is a more economical than the Dragonfly.     

i hope you havent used any idea's from other systems

you know what happened last time  :P

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 07:11:15 pm »

i hope you havent used any idea's from other systems

you know what happened last time  :P

!!!! Yes i remember, my solicitor wrote a letter back spelling out that we had done Nothing wrong, and have heard nothing since, 8 weeks on, so was obviously just trying to scare us off. Well we are still selling our PolarvaK and have many happy customers!!!.

As goes our indoor kit, it retrofits your water fed pole, and uses manuel pressure, so no pumps/batteries needed, and no copying has occurred!

MoemGorod

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 07:45:28 am »
Hi mates.

We do use Baudoin indoor kits too. They have remarkable design, indeed.

Reagrds,

Vadim
www.MoemGorod.com - WFP supplier in Russia & CIS
www.MoemGorod.ru - WFP WC in Saint-Petersburg

L.Doubtfire - The Blade Runner

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 08:58:15 am »
Ya can make ya own for `peanuts`.Just as good as anything out there
That there is.The secret `key`is the quality of the micro fiber cloths that
Ya use.

Lewis  Doubtfire  Gleem Clean ( The Blade Runner )
L. Doubtfire
Window Cleaner