NWH

Re: What's new?
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2007, 09:07:43 pm »
You tap the left of the brush for water flow and tap it on the right to turn it off,it`s like a thin rod that sticks out each end of the brush.

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2007, 09:11:12 pm »
ill order one tomo. cheers

brett walker

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2007, 09:13:45 pm »
I had the pleasure of a demonstration of Peters new pole, it was light strong and very well put together and looks like it will last.  
I would say well worth the money

Peter, i liked your demo window at the show 8) what have you got up your sleve next?

regards.

Brett

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 10:02:27 pm »
I had the pleasure of a demonstration of Peters new pole, it was light strong and very well put together and looks like it will last.  
I would say well worth the money

Peter, i liked your demo window at the show 8) what have you got up your sleve next?

regards.

Brett

Thanks Brett, It didn't look much but it took quite a bit of work.

Nothing else up my sleeve at the moment but who knows what might turn up in the future.

Peter

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 10:19:43 pm »
Hi Peter

I know it's cheeky but do you think that your pole could be configured to take Gaz's swivel brush?

Simon.

* mike RH

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2007, 10:55:25 pm »
Hi peter,

I also heard you do a trolley system that hooks on to the tow bar.

Seen the trolley you use in the Water Fed Pole DVD but it doesn't look like it hooks on your tow bar.

Have you any pictures?

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 12:04:19 am »
It would be £120.00 without the brush.

Peter

Hi Peter,
is that total price?
Gaz

Plus £7.50 deliver and VAT unfortunately.

Peter

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2007, 12:06:11 am »
Hi Peter

I know it's cheeky but do you think that your pole could be configured to take Gaz's swivel brush?

Simon.

I could put a standard screw thread top on the pole, one that would accept a black plastic angle joint.

Peter

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2007, 12:09:12 am »
Hi peter,

I also heard you do a trolley system that hooks on to the tow bar.

Seen the trolley you use in the Water Fed Pole DVD but it doesn't look like it hooks on your tow bar.

Have you any pictures?

I never had much time to show the trolley at the show although I had it with me.  I have a DVD I could send you if I had your address.

Peter

P®oPole™

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2007, 08:41:00 am »
Hi Peter,

Hows it going mate, hope the weather in the highlands is as good as down here ;)

Amazing pole, Im very impressed.
I like the look of the fold down size, it looks like it folds/slides ??? down to a nice mini-pole size.

A pole thats quick to set-up and dismantle and cleans downstairs too, no messing about........Genius

Alex

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2007, 09:46:53 pm »
Hi Alex, did you ever contact me regarding the jets for your brush?  I looked out for a message when I got back from London but never seen it,  I did have a build up of emails so could have missed it.

Peter

tacky

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 10:10:52 pm »
peter does the new pole come with the trolley system or will it b a bit dearer .  tacky

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 10:37:13 pm »
peter does the new pole come with the trolley system or will it b a bit dearer .  tacky

You will have the choice between the pole I supply now or the new one.

If anyone has emailed me I will get back to you tomorrow.  I have been away since Friday and have a few hundred emails to shift through.

Peter