Sarah Sarill

Cheap Address Labels
« on: September 21, 2006, 06:36:31 pm »
Some time ago Brett Walker posted a link for free business cards for a company called Vista Print.  I ordered some and have since been bombarded with free offer emails.

I have today received my first order for FREE return address labels which are great for sticking on envelopes to leave for clients to send in their cheques.  On top of that I ordered some FREE postcards which were printed as an oversized chit with payment details.

Both posted for under £5.

I previously printed both at home which cost a lot more by the time you buy card, labels etc.

Just  though it may be of use to some of you who wants alternative 'collecting' methods.

Regards,

Sarah

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/vp/ns/splash/splash_return_address_labels.aspx?xnav=LeftItem&xnid=PersonalFamily&dng=102492
Sarah

Sarah Sarill

Re: Cheap Address Labels
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 06:38:38 pm »
PS  :  Also got an email for FREE printed Xmas cards and envelopes which are on their way (10 only)

A tip is to register with an alternative (or work) email and get some more sets FREE as well.  ;)

Sarah
Sarah

pjulk

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 10:47:03 pm »
I used to use them and got some of there return address labels.

Pity they did not make them a bit bigger.
Never did use mine just because i thought they were a bit small.

Still can't complain i have loads of business cards off them and there cheap as chips.

Paul

brett walker

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 11:13:40 pm »
Hi Sarah

i also had some return address labels delivered last week you are spot on they are great for stamped addressed envelopes, cuts down on collecting.  Im glad im not the only one who gets bombarded with offers i get an email from them every other day also got some new business cards done
They do some great offers, well worth having a look

regards

Brett

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 09:31:41 am »
Paul,

They are a bit small but will do the job. 

Brett,

Ive just ordered the FREE desktop printed calendar via 5 different email addys so
will be giving one to my top commercial customers along with a bottle for Xmas.  Also ordered Printed Xmas labels to match the printed Xmas Cards for the same purpose.

Should create a better image that just a bottle.

Thanks for the link - Ive saved a bit with the on-going free business cards too !!

Sarah
Sarah