Steve H

George continued!
« on: March 05, 2024, 09:18:23 pm »
Hi guys can we still use this link for the George downloads? I tried it and my new computer gave me a warning to say the link was basically an historical link! If it's still ok I will give it a whirl, I need George on my new computer ideally.  Will then probably switch to another program from June onwards, when I then start a new tax year.
Thanks in advance 👍
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

Smudger

Re: George continued!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 11:35:53 pm »
there is 2 sticky threads at the top of the page.....   take a look
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: George continued! New
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 02:19:23 pm »
Hi guys can we still use this link for the George downloads? I tried it and my new computer gave me a warning to say the link was basically an historical link! If it's still ok I will give it a whirl, I need George on my new computer ideally.  Will then probably switch to another program from June onwards, when I then start a new tax year.
Thanks in advance 👍

If you're talking about the link I generated, then yes, it's a historical link as the website no longer exists.   So you're basically using the link as if you're in a time machine 🤣.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Spruce

Re: George continued!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 04:11:06 pm »
Thanks in advance 👍

If you're talking about the link I generated, then yes, it's a historical link as the website no longer exists.   So you basically using the link as if you're in a time machine 🤣.

And it works fine. I checked it yesterday. Windows Defender hasn't triggered it as an issue.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)