richard connett

Re: The smell of weed
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2024, 08:18:23 am »
If you suffer from any anxiety of any sort I would recommend to think carefully as they can make that worse or bring about mental illness in predisposed people. One thing I’ve noticed though is that people who smoke regularly more often than not come out with all these conspiracy theory’s. 

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2024, 08:45:05 am »
Good luck to all your friends and family Dazmond.
Do they drive?
Only takes them to be caught in a police operation tackling drug drivers and then that’s licence gone and teachers job gone.
Small risk but a risk all the same.
I used to smoke it regularly but just couldn’t shake the worry that what if I do get stopped. Licence gone = no work = **cked!
So stopped a few months ago and I feel absolutely no different now to when I smoked it every night.
Just something to think about

Obviously they don't smoke it driving to work....🤣

Personally I think they would be better off giving it up altogether  but you just can't go round telling people what to do.theyve got to make their own minds up.
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2024, 08:48:21 am »
Society is hypercritical that's for sure, we accept alcohol and all it's associated problems. I love a drink but I drink "happy beer". Unfortunately a lot of people don't. I can think of 4 or 5 incidents when a night out has been ruined by dickheads intent on causing trouble fueled by alcohol. Approx 40% of all crimes committed by inmates were done so under the influence of alcohol.  All things in life require self control, I don't buy into the argument that weed is a gateway to stronger stuff any more than beer or wine is a gateway to spirits/moonshine. Alcohol  is a stimulant, weed has a soporific quality, it generally calms you down. Both have their problems but why one is acceptable and one not is ridiculous especially as behavioural problems are known to be worse with the one which has been normalised.

Every little bit of trouble I've ever been in I'd always been drinking.....

Always shining

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2024, 09:14:06 am »
It’s obviously not about smoking it whilst you’re driving.!!!
It’s still in your system for about a month I believe. So they would fail the drug wipe.
Ps it’s nice to know that primary school teachers are smoking it!!!
The world has definitely gone ‘to pot’
Pun definitely intended!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2024, 09:49:29 am »
I’ve always heard fat people are  jolly, i’m going to give obesity a try.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jonboywalton75

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2024, 09:53:52 am »
Don't forget people like Paul McCartney and Mike Tyson still smoke weed and have done for many years (Dazmond)

They both have chauffeurs🤣🤣🤣

deeege

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2024, 10:17:42 am »
Friend of mine got pulled over at 11am the next morning and failed a drug swipe after smoking the night before.   Instant 18 month driving ban.

Lost his job and career as a construction site manager.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Slacky

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2024, 11:40:06 am »
Don't forget people like Paul McCartney and Mike Tyson still smoke weed and have done for many years (Dazmond)

And Mike Tyson isn't really the sort of person to be lauded as a role model though is he. 

NBwcs

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2024, 11:53:16 am »
Friend of mine got pulled over at 11am the next morning and failed a drug swipe after smoking the night before.   Instant 18 month driving ban.

Lost his job and career as a construction site manager.

It's certainly not an option for me, drug swipes have ruled  that out completely, couldn't contemplate not being able to drive.

dazmond

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2024, 12:32:00 pm »
It’s still in your system for about a month I believe. So they would fail the drug wipe.
Pun definitely intended!

Half the teachers in high school admitted to smoking weed in the 1980s.its normal.

dazmond

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2024, 12:34:06 pm »

And Mike Tyson isn't really the sort of person to be lauded as a role model though is he.

Course he is!I love Mike tyson!

zesty

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2024, 01:44:10 pm »
Never touched drugs, despite being really good friends with a local dealer. I made my mind up as a teenager. I ain’t risking being a slave to any drug.

I’ve seen the damage it does to so many.

simon w

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2024, 02:54:15 pm »
Drugs are for chavs  :)

Splash & dash

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2024, 03:06:01 pm »
Pun definitely intended!

Half the teachers in high school admitted to smoking weed in the 1980s.its normal.

It’s NOT NORMAL and people should not be allowed to promote drug taking on a public forum it’s illegal for a reason, I would report anyone for drink driving and drug driving and have done so many times they are a menace to society regardless what they do for a living , and school teachers if caught will be sacked we have recently had a primary school teacher sacked locally that was done for drink driving turned out she was an alcoholic and she was sacked . Many jobs if caught taking drugs or having illegal drugs in your system it’s instant dismissal , we had a guy in the fire service caught with cocaine in his system was instantly sacked and  lost 20 years pension went ti industrial tribunal and they upheld his sacking and loss of pension

Splash & dash

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2024, 03:08:00 pm »
Drugs are for chavs  :)

Best thing they can all do is take an overdose society is better off without them all a bunch of parasites and most involved in illegal and criminal activities.

simon w

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2024, 03:38:34 pm »
WEED

A weed is a plant considered undesirable in a particular situation, growing where it conflicts with human preferences, needs, or goals.

Dictionary definition, I wonder how it got it's name  :)

simon w

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2024, 03:43:12 pm »
Society is hypercritical that's for sure, we accept alcohol and all it's associated problems. I love a drink but I drink "happy beer". Unfortunately a lot of people don't. I can think of 4 or 5 incidents when a night out has been ruined by dickheads intent on causing trouble fueled by alcohol. Approx 40% of all crimes committed by inmates were done so under the influence of alcohol.  All things in life require self control, I don't buy into the argument that weed is a gateway to stronger stuff any more than beer or wine is a gateway to spirits/moonshine. Alcohol  is a stimulant, weed has a soporific quality, it generally calms you down. Both have their problems but why one is acceptable and one not is ridiculous especially as behavioural problems are known to be worse with the one which has been normalised.

Every little bit of trouble I've ever been in I'd always been drinking.....

What kind of trouble?

jonboywalton75

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2024, 03:43:33 pm »

Course he is!I love Mike tyson!

Would've thought you'd have Said Ghandi or Martin Luther King🤣🤣

jonboywalton75

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2024, 03:47:32 pm »
I think if Mike Tyson was my role model I would have no self esteem and would suffer from bad depression.
No puns or jokes intended

dazmond

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2024, 04:05:25 pm »
I think if Mike Tyson was my role model I would have no self esteem and would suffer from bad depression.
No puns or jokes intended

I was joking!🤣🤣🤣