Stoots

Re: Non payer Advice
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2024, 03:30:54 pm »
I wouldnt have responded that politely. Id have told her to go f*** right off snotty cow. balls to being professional it doesnt release the anger the same.

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2024, 07:31:14 pm »
I wouldnt have responded that politely. Id have told her to go f*** right off snotty cow. balls to being professional it doesnt release the anger the same.
Hi Stoots,

That did make me laugh and believe me I was tempted. I’m still half tempted to send her a message along the lines of…

“Hi, I have dealt with narcissistic people before and this has been a learning curve for me. Im glad you came to your senses and paid me the full amount (as I was going to get it one way or another). Your excuses of trying to fob me off AND have the last word don’t wash with me.  The extra £15 you have paid me I’m going to invest in a book on my research on narcissism as I find the subject fascinating. I would like to (upon reflection) thank you as this experience has been really helpful for me and my research on this subject. Wishing you the best moving forward Ms Smith. (Then block the biatch!)

BUT might not be too professional BUT I feel bloody good venting that on here right now 🤣:)

matty72

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2024, 07:40:53 pm »
Nice one got ya money, you probably done the next window cleaner a favour as well as they wont know what shes like, but she might think twice before trying it on.

tlwcs

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2024, 08:05:43 pm »
Hi Stoots,

That did make me laugh and believe me I was tempted. I’m still half tempted to send her a message along the lines of…

“Hi, I have dealt with narcissistic people before and this has been a learning curve for me. Im glad you came to your senses and paid me the full amount (as I was going to get it one way or another). Your excuses of trying to fob me off AND have the last word don’t wash with me.  The extra £15 you have paid me I’m going to invest in a book on my research on narcissism as I find the subject fascinating. I would like to (upon reflection) thank you as this experience has been really helpful for me and my research on this subject. Wishing you the best moving forward Ms Smith. (Then block the biatch!)

BUT might not be too professional BUT I feel bloody good venting that on here right now 🤣:)

You got your money, step away from the keyboard 😀

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2024, 08:09:59 pm »
Hi Stoots,

You got your money, step away from the keyboard 😀

I have to say my sensible head definitely agrees :)

Bungle

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2024, 09:10:39 pm »
Hi Stoots,

Don't engage with her ever again, unless you hear that she disses you. Then give her both barrels 👍

Now where did I leave my slither of bamboo cane?
We look at them, they look through them.

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2024, 09:31:29 pm »
Hi Stoots,

Don't engage with her ever again, unless you hear that she disses you. Then give her both barrels 👍

Now where did I leave my slither of bamboo cane?

🤣

Slacky

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2024, 10:58:02 pm »
I often think about scattering grass seed in customers shrub-beds, hanging baskets, vegetable plot whenever I’ve been treated like this. Or scattering weed killer on their lawn, it’s more of a slow drip-drip kind of revenge, that’s def my style rather than something blatant like egging windows.

Spruce

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2024, 09:29:08 am »
I often think about scattering grass seed in customers shrub-beds, hanging baskets, vegetable plot whenever I’ve been treated like this. Or scattering weed killer on their lawn, it’s more of a slow drip-drip kind of revenge, that’s def my style rather than something blatant like egging windows.

I hope you on't do that in Canada!  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Smudger

« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2024, 03:16:37 pm »
there will be  large outbreak in Oakley just as Matt leaves for Canada  ;D
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk