Jack Judd

LOOKING TO REVAMP THE WHOLE LOT.  CAME TO BUY A NEWISH VIVARO TO REPLACE MY BEATEN UP 2012 AND THEY HAVE NOW BECOME PEUGEOT AND ARE SO SMALL.  SO HAVE STARTED LOOKING AT RENAULT.  PAID A DEPOSIT ON LWB 2 LITRE TRAFFIC AND THEN HAVE JUST SEEN THE RENAULT MASTER.  NEVER HEAR OF WINDOW CLEANERS USING THE MASTER.  HAS ANYONE GOT EXPERIENCE OF THEM OVER THE TRAFFIC.  ALSO LOOKING AT HEATED SYSYEMS.  ANY EXPERIENCE OF STREAMLINE OVER X-SYSTEMS OR PURE H20 OR PURE FREEDOM.  MIND FIELD OUT THERE.  THANKS GUYS AND GALS. 

Splash & dash

Re: RENAULT TRAFFIC OR RENAULT MASTER - STREAMLINE X-SYSTEMS PUREH20
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 06:08:31 pm »
LOOKING TO REVAMP THE WHOLE LOT.  CAME TO BUY A NEWISH VIVARO TO REPLACE MY BEATEN UP 2012 AND THEY HAVE NOW BECOME PEUGEOT AND ARE SO SMALL.  SO HAVE STARTED LOOKING AT RENAULT.  PAID A DEPOSIT ON LWB 2 LITRE TRAFFIC AND THEN HAVE JUST SEEN THE RENAULT MASTER.  NEVER HEAR OF WINDOW CLEANERS USING THE MASTER.  HAS ANYONE GOT EXPERIENCE OF THEM OVER THE TRAFFIC.  ALSO LOOKING AT HEATED SYSYEMS.  ANY EXPERIENCE OF STREAMLINE OVER X-SYSTEMS OR PURE H20 OR PURE FREEDOM.  MIND FIELD OUT THERE.  THANKS GUYS AND GALS.

Yes I have had both traffic and master both are typical Renault cheap and nasty but as a work van ok payload on my master was 1640 kg one of the best you will get in a 3500 kg van range had 1000 ltr system in it and it drove very  well was the 164 bhp version , very poor turning circle and the gearbox is horrible you never seam to be in the right gear 😂😂😂,  even with a big Ionic’s 1000 ltr tank and add on boiler there was lots of space for other kit , two side load doors was also very useful.

Jack Judd

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 08:46:20 pm »
THANKS FOR THAT.  iTS DIFFICULT TO KNOW WHAT TO GET FOR COMMERCIAL WORK WHEN YOU NEED MORE SPACE.  VIVARO IS SO SMALL 2019 ONWARDS, CUSTOM TO SMALL, WAS THEN THINKING TRANSIT 350 l2h2 OR THE MASTER.  HOW ARE YOU GETTING ON WITH THE TRAFFIC.  WHAT YEAR IS IT?

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 09:53:36 pm »
THANKS FOR THAT.  iTS DIFFICULT TO KNOW WHAT TO GET FOR COMMERCIAL WORK WHEN YOU NEED MORE SPACE.  VIVARO IS SO SMALL 2019 ONWARDS, CUSTOM TO SMALL, WAS THEN THINKING TRANSIT 350 l2h2 OR THE MASTER.  HOW ARE YOU GETTING ON WITH THE TRAFFIC.  WHAT YEAR IS IT?

Both the traffic and master  were 2014  a long wheelbase one , to be fair it’s not a bad van same as the master poor quality plastics and need a 40 acre field to turn it around in but was ok , got rid of it in 2018 and bought a Toyota pro ace it’s a lot smaller but has 1400 kg payload it’s ok for window cleaning only but can’t get a gutter vac or pressure washer in it and that’s the long wheelbase version if you want more space the old traffic is much better

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 06:34:28 am »
Got a MWB master never missed a beat it 13 yrs old now only had oil changes brake calliper and tyres pretty basic inside but it’s a van not a space ship
Spit and polish

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 07:40:58 am »
Have you considered the relay/boxer ?

I have the L2 H2 which is a medium wheel base and whilst being a bit big isn't massive

Payload is 1575