NWH

Re: what happened to Nigel ?
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2024, 07:30:06 pm »
Many Thanks  for your kind message & advice .
I don’t do Facebook so I will  maybe look into friend or family  posting it for me .
Mrs hooper

Slacky

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2024, 08:07:05 pm »
If you're unsure of an offer you may get come back on here and we can help out.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2024, 09:56:47 pm »
I’ll leave message where it is for now with you all that used to chat with him  if that’s ok?
I’m not interested in selling on eBay , thankyou for your kind reply though.
Mrs hooper

That's fine Mrs. H. - By all means come back here if you want any guidance about any offers you may receive or how to proceed.

I'm truly saddened to hear of the passing of your Nigel. The banter we had on here with him seemed to be enjoyable for most of us and Nigel gave as good as he got in what I believed was a genuine way.

Please accept my condolences; and from your heartfelt memorial left on line it is obvious to me he was truly loved.

Thank you for sharing.

It's a game of three halves!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2024, 11:17:09 pm »
Good luck in selling the van and associated equipment Mrs Hooper.

NWH

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2024, 12:00:30 pm »
Thankyou , for your kind messages and I have a friend who is going to advertise on  the site suggested , and yes he  most  certainly was loved, if I can make a suggestion, is look after your yourself  , and take care of what needs to  bills wise , but please don’t stress about work, nigel loved his and put so much into it but life and your health is more important .
Mrs h x

Bungle

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2024, 04:13:19 pm »
Thankyou , for your kind messages and I have a friend who is going to advertise on  the site suggested , and yes he  most  certainly was loved, if I can make a suggestion, is look after your yourself  , and take care of what needs to  bills wise , but please don’t stress about work, nigel loved his and put so much into it but life and your health is more important .
Mrs h x

I like Mrs Nigel 👊
We look at them, they look through them.

M.c.s

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2024, 06:51:32 pm »
I found  nigel very helpful 

???

Sorry for your your loss