Jay Le Huray

what happened to Nigel ?
« on: December 03, 2023, 02:31:59 pm »
as per title, have I missed something whilst I was on my cruise a few weeks back?

I have not seen him post anything for a while which unusual for him.

simon w

Re: what happened to Nigel ?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 02:34:35 pm »
He ran out of diesel between jobs two months ago and is still walking home due to the distance between his jobs and preference to working in the wilderness 1000's of miles away from civilisation. 

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2023, 02:53:53 pm »
He ran out of diesel between jobs two months ago and is still walking home due to the distance between his jobs and preference to working in the wilderness 1000's of miles away from civilisation.
very funny Simon

simon w

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2023, 03:34:21 pm »
very funny Simon

What ?  :P

KS Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2023, 03:57:03 pm »
His rich wife took his IPad off him and told him to start earning his keep instead of writing incoherent gibberish on a forum.

dd

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2023, 04:26:52 pm »
I wondered the same thing but dare not raise the question, as I worried he might reply and resume his endless insane drivels.

dd

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2023, 04:39:21 pm »
Best place for him

NBwcs

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2023, 06:20:33 pm »
Quote from: Jay Le

Huray link=topic=223906.msg2146513#msg2146513 date=1701613919
as per title, have I missed something whilst I was on my cruise a few weeks back?

I have not seen him post anything for a while which unusual for him.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please,

simon w

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2023, 06:21:07 pm »
In the spirit of the season and as he is a fellow shiner, wherever you are Nigel, Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year  8)

NWH

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2024, 12:19:24 pm »
Just to let let you ‘friendly lot!’ Know , Nigel passed away . Think carefully before  you get carried away with your opinions & be kind , some people are genuine (even if not what you want to hear or believe !)

His wife

dd

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2024, 12:29:15 pm »
Genuinely sorry to hear that, seems to have come out of the blue.

I hope everything goes as well as it can for you.

Kind regards, David

KS Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2024, 04:03:03 pm »
Just to let let you ‘friendly lot!’ Know , Nigel passed away . Think carefully before  you get carried away with your opinions & be kind , some people are genuine (even if not what you want to hear or believe !)

His wife
Sorry to hear this sad news Mrs NWH. RIP Nigel.

Bungle

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2024, 04:08:26 pm »
Poor Nigel. Thanks for taking the time to let us know Mrs NWH. He will be missed on here.
We look at them, they look through them.

DJW

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2024, 05:45:17 pm »
He certainly was a character! Always got the impression he wasn’t that old.
Sad news

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2024, 06:24:22 pm »
He certainly was a character! Always got the impression he wasn’t that old.
Sad news

Yep, locked horns with him on numerous occasions, and threads of certain subjects will never quite be the same again. Even though he could always give as good as he got I'm sure he'll be missed- if not only for the 20-page 'heated' topics!
Very sad news and a real shame. RIP.
Comfortably Numb!

simon w

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2024, 07:11:37 pm »

His wife

What exactly happened if it's OK to ask??

Splash & dash

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2024, 08:33:20 pm »
Genuinely sorry to hear this , I wish all the family the best in theses difficult days .

NBwcs

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2024, 08:39:10 pm »

His wife

Theres an announcement in the local Bexhill paper about a "Nigel Hooper", which im presuming is our Nigel, it makes reference to donations to Bowel cancer, he passed away on Christmas eve.  Condolences to his family.

https://announcements.bexhillobserver.net/

Bungle

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2024, 08:52:12 pm »

His wife

Theres an announcement in the local Bexhill paper about a "Nigel Hooper", which im presuming is our Nigel, it makes reference to donations to Bowel cancer, he passed away on Christmas eve.  Condolences to his family.

Christmas Eve of all times 😥.
We look at them, they look through them.

Slacky

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2024, 09:10:11 pm »

His wife

Christmas Eve of all times 😥.

Sad. RIP.