Glynn

Re: Using a carpet wand on a 3pcs suite?
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2005, 09:18:43 pm »
takes some getting used to...
Regards
Glynn

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2005, 10:33:53 pm »
Acording to Don Chem Dry use HWE to clean curtains.

I just do not know how he had the nearve to take a bath in a customers house.

I have never fealt this about anyone on The Forumn before eith the exeption of Jason.

I just do not want to know Don.

garyj

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2005, 11:51:50 pm »
By far the quickest way to clean a suite is to tie the item to your roof rack and go through a car wash. Make sure the item is very well secured as it does get buffeted about quite a bit. I find using this method its best to go for the top wash with the conditioner option. Sofa is dry in less than 1 week.

Don Atkinson

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2005, 12:39:47 am »
Might as well join in with this farse.

Just take the bl00dy thing down the river chuck it in, then go fishing for it a week later, the flowing current should have removed all the crap, when you get home hang the cushions on the washing line, strap the wife to the frame and mount to top of the car and go for a brisk drive at aproximately 130 mph to dry it off, wife can shout down through sun roof when suite is dry, "You can slow down now luv ive just had a feel and is just moist".

paul@scc

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2005, 01:05:56 am »
i have the perfect way to use a carpet wand on your suite i just tried and tested works fine nip down to the nearest building site with the sofa and chuck it in the way of a steam roller and hey presto flat so you can use your wand no problems

Doug Holloway

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2005, 12:46:24 pm »
Hi,

I've deleted the last message as it was smutty and have also locked this topic before it gets any sillier.

Cheers,

Doug