Dennis

Re: Portable or truckmount
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2004, 11:23:33 am »
Slightly off-topic I know, but the paper today reports that more people are challenging parking tickets and winning, figures from London show more than half the appeals are successful!
It also has a couple of websites,
www.parkingticket.co.uk and www.appealnow.com
The first one links to www.ticketbusters.co.uk/ for appealing against tickets (was it Len with ticket problems?  ;) )

Len Gribble

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2004, 06:38:09 pm »
Dennis

I went directly to Westminster parking service via e-mail with a picture-received acknowledgement from them, waiting reply. I also told them to note the dropped kerb as you can get nicked for driving up a kerb. ???

Those sites are now in my favourites thanks.

What I will add it’s worth having a camera on board. :(

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Dennis

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2004, 07:03:44 pm »
I'm glad I live in the sticks where traffic wardens and police leave you alone (as long as you don't park in stupid places) or even smile and say Good Morning!  :o

Kinver_Clean

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2004, 08:08:27 am »
Who are these people called police and traffic wardens?

Trevor
Rural Worcestershire
God must love stupid people---He made so many.

AppealNow.com

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2004, 08:56:39 am »
I have read with interest your users experience of getting incorrect or illegal parking tickets..

If any of your users would like to air their experiences on TV please contact me with details of your parking ticket nightmare and contact details.
Barrie Segal
Founder of AppealNow.com
The website where you appeal your parking ticket at the touch of a button™

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2004, 09:23:50 am »
I had a parking ticket in Wimbledon, paid it within 20mins as i as passing crown house and 1 mnth later i got a final warning and possible court appereance if i diddnt pay???

After the issue was cleared up the reason was i paid the  ticket too soon ::)

Crazy people

Nick
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2004, 04:11:29 pm »
AS Truckmounts are unable to operate in London does that mean The Multi Million pound houses are receiving an inferior cleaning servce with muck grime  and residue being left in the carpet?

I do not think so.

Len Gribble

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2004, 08:50:18 pm »
Ian

Tm’s do operate in London Me then it’s logistical ask questions; some are receiving an inferior clean when they get their own cleaners to do it with an inappropriate machine/cleaning agent ???

Barrie

If I have no joy with Westminster  >:( watch this space!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)