Sergio

Alltec VS Alltec VS Alltec
« on: August 03, 2017, 08:08:34 pm »
I'll try a new chemical for washing oriental rugs.
Which of these 3 products do you recommend me for heavily soiled oriental rugs?

1)Alltec Oriental Rug Shampoo
2)Alltec Oriental Rug Detergent Free Cleaner
3)Alltec Oriental Rug Cleaner
4)Alltec Citrus Carpet Pre Spray

Thanks Guys!!!!

Sorry for my bad english! :)

Robin Ray

Re: Alltec VS Alltec VS Alltec
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 09:10:19 pm »
You need to go on a course.

Mark porteous

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 09:15:01 pm »
Yes I agree I've just done the ncca rug course and it's still mind blowing how difficult oriental rugs are to clean so many problems can arise.

Sergio

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 10:16:54 pm »
i wash 15/20 oriental rugs for month in last 2 year with good results. My customers are very happy!
I'd like to increase the cleaning result for very dirty rugs ,  and I'm curious to test alltec chemicals cleaning.
Some examples here
https://www.facebook.com/tehran.tappetipersiani

john martin

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 10:49:06 pm »
^ looks like your doing a great job to me already  ,  some of those were quite dirty and u got a bright vibrant result .
 wouldnt be suprised if you have as much experience already as some of the guys teaching courses  :-X

why not just get all of the alltec chemicals u mentioned and play around with them  , a bit of extra citrus product on the bad white parts might help , or even a product with a mild source or peroxide like ultimate master powder in the rince , some warm water if your using cold ... try different things , in no time you'l know as much as anyone else  :)

edward coller

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 10:56:15 pm »
i think ive tried all the ones you mention though I think 2 are same. I prefer the oriental rug shampoo and also use the fringe cleaner which has worked for me. I also used the dry foam Alltec cleaner on a rug and it came up great... as said keep trying each product, they are all fine different results with each different rug. Simon

Sergio

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 11:09:03 pm »
^ looks like your doing a great job to me already  ,  some of those were quite dirty and u got a bright vibrant result .
 wouldnt be suprised if you have as much experience already as some of the guys teaching courses  :-X

why not just get all of the alltec chemicals u mentioned and play around with them  , a bit of extra citrus product on the bad white parts might help , or even a product with a mild source or peroxide like ultimate master powder in the rince , some warm water if your using cold ... try different things , in no time you'l know as much as anyone else  :)
Thanks John, I love my job and I always want to improve
A question?
1)You mean to use Ultimate Master Powder for rinsing?
For example:
Prespray with Alltec oriental rug cleaner
Agitation
Dwell
Rinse with Ultimate Master Powder?

Sergio

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 11:11:27 pm »
i think ive tried all the ones you mention though I think 2 are same. I prefer the oriental rug shampoo and also use the fringe cleaner which has worked for me. I also used the dry foam Alltec cleaner on a rug and it came up great... as said keep trying each product, they are all fine different results with each different rug. Simon
Thanks Simon. Which product do you use for rinse the oriental rug when you wash it with Shampoo?

john martin

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 11:19:35 pm »

A question?
For example:
Agitation
Dwell

yes , but very much just a suggestion to try for youself , if the whites on some of bad ones are turning out grey ...  the percarbonate might brighten them in some cases ,  it would need warm water to activate it though . Some may argue the use of percarbonate on rugs could fade the reds and other colours so just try it for yourself if u like . It would be fairly mild in UM anyway .
The solvent acton of the citrus product might be enough to help get a brighter result on the really bad grey whites also .

Sergio

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 11:33:38 pm »

A question?
For example:
Agitation
Dwell

yes , but very much just a suggestion to try for youself , if the whites on some of bad ones are turning out grey ...  the percarbonate might brighten them in some cases ,  it would need warm water to activate it though . Some may argue the use of percarbonate on rugs could fade the reds and other colours so just try it for yourself if u like . It would be fairly mild in UM anyway .
The solvent acton of the citrus product might be enough to help get a brighter result on the really bad grey whites also .
Thanks!!
Where can i buy these products?
Yesterday I sent an email to Restoremate.co.uk and to alltec.co.uk but neither answered me

John Kelly

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2017, 09:16:42 am »
Hi Sergio, we haven't recieved an email. Please send it to sales@restormate.co.uk

Sergio

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 12:03:10 pm »
Hi Sergio, we haven't recieved an email. Please send it to sales@restormate.co.uk
Thank you!

Robin Ray

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2017, 01:13:51 pm »
The thing about training is you think you know everything until you suddenly come across something you didn't think of and wreck a £5000 rug. Then you wish you spent a few hundred on training. Asking on here sometimes is like the blind leading the blind.

Sergio, do you know how to test for Color bleed? Fabric type? Which construction types are prone to shrinkage. These factors and more determine which types of solutions and techniques can be used to clean something.

MarkSutcliffe

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2017, 04:06:26 pm »
hazarding a guess with how clean those rugs have come up on his Facebook , that he knows exactly what he's doing, but wants to try new brands..

Professionalism at it's best, does a great job, wants to do better..

Sergio

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2017, 05:26:30 pm »
hazarding a guess with how clean those rugs have come up on his Facebook , that he knows exactly what he's doing, but wants to try new brands..

Professionalism at it's best, does a great job, wants to do better..
Yes!!!!
Thanks!

Sergio

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2017, 09:36:42 am »
Hi John, yesterday i sent you another email from sicilyfashion@gmail.com