p1w1

Re: Would you give up if...
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2019, 10:22:10 pm »
Yep would be my worst nightmare if that happened.. not so much having to use ladders, but i dread to think of how many HMAN threads would start  ;D

Phil J

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2019, 07:47:56 am »
It would do my head in, so for that reason. I'm out!

zesty

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2019, 09:03:46 am »
Might think about it. Done 4 hours trad helping a mate out on Thursday and I was wrecked..

Yeah I haven’t done a full day trad for years.

I do find trad easier in one respect, the tools are light, and it’s easy on the body, except for ladder work,though I never felt tired after a days trad on the ladders. I was a young though!

Dry Clean

Dry Clean

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2019, 10:02:11 am »
Yep would be my worst nightmare if that happened.. not so much having to use ladders, but i dread to think of how many HMAN threads would start  ;D
Its not just HMAN, I can just see  Nathan K's video on why his 50 inch 10 rubber squeegee is the latest game changer.

Stoots

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2019, 10:05:18 am »
Yes ive never used ladders and wouldnt have ever dreamed of doing window cleaning if it wasnt for water fed pole.

I had  a gutter job vac last week and i accidentally knocked an end cap off a gutter, i had to go home and get a ladder. It took me about 6 attempts to get up the ladder, the bloody thing was shaking like mad and i think i was shaking more. I vowed no more gutter clearing jobs.

That sounds like you've no confidence, not having used ladders enough and that it was a cheap, crappy ladder with no strength or rigidity. A mistake people make trying to save pennies by buying inadequate equipment.

You are not wrong.

I don't have confidence with heights because I know I am terrified of them. I cant even look over the edge of balconys and stuff like that lol I go all light headed and dizzy.

Yes the only ladder I have is a cheap double ladder I was given. But it wasn't even on my van as I've never used ladders or had any reason to being water fed pole only from the start.

Klean07

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2019, 10:31:30 am »
Maybe do part-time as my knees aren't as good as they used to be.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk