Platinum NW

Round For Sale - Merseyside
« on: August 14, 2009, 01:37:09 am »
The final rounds are now for sale. They are cleaned using traditional methods . The three rounds i kept for myself are up for sale due to progression in my other business
Three Fornightly rounds worked traditionally with a combined turnover of £1518per month including a monthly round with a turnover of £140 so far with oppurtunity to purchase extra £700 of work on this estate............. 
All work is compact with good prices in an area covered by window cleaners so work is hard to come by. Good loyal customers who are good payers using cash or cheque. Houses mainly consist of semi detached houses located within a 2 mile radius. Great oppurtunity for start up cleaners to aquire an established round to build upon. 
Asking Price  £15000 ono

Email for more details. If interested il introduce new buyer to customers and assist were possible in handover
dmj.guest@hotmail.co.uk

Sean Dyer

Re: Round For Sale - Merseyside
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 12:08:27 pm »
I think he has got more business sense than most wc's though :) Why flog your rounds for pennies??

Let him be , im sure he knows what he is doing!

stephen s

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 09:12:26 pm »
hes a wooly back con man,  he's NOT a window cleaner and never has been and hasn't got a clue about window cleaning.

what experienced window cleaner has to ask for advice on pricing a basic 3 bed semi ?

I'm a scouser and have lots of scouse mates window cleaners and their still all picking work up every day so the clients are still out there regardless of what this conman says.

only very gullible people would do business with such a dodgy person   who's not a window cleaner

ronnie paton

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 10:09:56 pm »
stephen im afraid your wrong he is a window cleaner and i have seen this for a fact all though i dont know the ins and outs of business oe is experience but he is a window cleaner

Platinum NW

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 11:16:27 pm »
hes a wooly back con man,  he's NOT a window cleaner and never has been and hasn't got a clue about window cleaning.

what experienced window cleaner has to ask for advice on pricing a basic 3 bed semi ?

I'm a scouser and have lots of scouse mates window cleaners and their still all picking work up every day so the clients are still out there regardless of what this conman says.

only very gullible people would do business with such a dodgy person   who's not a window cleaner
I wasnt asking advise on pricing 3 bed semis lol - i was asking people what was their canvassing methods like i do alot of doorknocking and some do alot of leaflet drops - that post was asking for the responses of different canvassing methods lmao

Thanks anyway stephen for the amusement

Ive been window cleaning since i was 16 for my brother till i got my own rounds - Ronnie knows my brother aswell
I pick work up alot also but ask your mates what prices they are picking work up for - Ian from wigan was struggling with finding work the last time i spoke to him and there is alot of new window cleaners popping up because the recession is making alot of people unemployed - Anyway stephanie where in the north west do you clean ?

Platinum NW

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 11:24:20 pm »
hey ronnie do you think he cleans his windows in his shell suit ?

Hes a scouser so hes got to be on the dole.........

stephen s

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 11:35:19 pm »
platterpuss

I don,t clean there mate I clean in Berkshire   but yes I'm a scouser,  as for my mates  well they clean in Liverpool, Wirral, Warrington,  Rainhill, Irlam, and Skem to name but a few.    and they are still picking good work up

in fact one of them just sold £1,800 worth of work for 5K  and only reason he sold it was he picked up hotel and restaurant contract so he sold work furthest away from him.

I posted your ad to them      how they laughed  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

stephen s

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 11:39:12 pm »
hey ronnie do you think he cleans his windows in his shell suit ?

Hes a scouser so hes got to be on the dole.........

why not take a look at my scouse website  Woolyback  I did look to see yours but you don't have one
  but never mind eh 

p.s.
love the tracksuit gag platterpuss  very original  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Platinum NW

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 11:44:55 pm »

why not take a look at my scouse website  Woolyback  I did look to see yours but you don't have one
  but never mind eh 

p.s.
love the tracksuit gag platterpuss  very original  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lmao Great stuff go and get your perm done squeeky

Platinum NW

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 11:52:57 pm »
I pick work up alot also but ask your mates what prices they are picking work up for - Ian from wigan was struggling with finding work the last time i spoke to him and there is alot of new window cleaners popping up because the recession is making alot of people unemployed - Anyway stephanie where in the north west do you clean ?
Come on stephen you didnt answer the question

stephen s

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 11:58:39 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   your so funny Platty    live the dream because you defo are a dreamer,

million pound construction business and you looking for a 2nd hand trolley for cleaning windows  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   you must be related to Jim Bowen    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hopefully see you on dragons den mate or in your case sheeps den or goats den  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

any more scouse quips mate ?    go on tell me to calm down calm down and ask me that one  what do you call a scouser in a suite ?

go ed mate do your best

stephen s

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 12:01:37 am »
in Liverpool its £3-£15  based on 2 week clean  and little bit more on the more lavish homes  but its fair to say a lot are at at £3 - £10  mark

Platinum NW

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 12:03:20 am »
lol in business you save money were you can - bet you think your a businessman because you can use a squeegy and sell stolen loot. If you want a business lesson you can come and sit in our office
Dont need to be told how to run a business by a dragon we can expand on our own plus my business partner has been working for vinci for 15 years and they recorded a record turnover this year so we are confident about the future

Good Luck anyway

Platinum NW

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 12:05:05 am »
similar to mine but mine start around £5 mark and go up to £10-£15

Bet there are alot of newbies showing up on your round?

stephen s

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 12:18:28 am »
actually mate your very true there  but then again its the same all over the country,   in Swindon in Wiltshire  which is only down the M4 from me Unemployment has gone up 200% in the last 18 months.

even in Berkshire I'm starting see cards appear in shop windows from newbies,  thankfully I'm still picking up good work and even picked 3 big houses up yesterday 2x£30 1x£20  but there is a lot of competition out there so good PR with customers is essential,   even though I would imagine a fair few of the newbies will vanish in the winter months

Platinum NW

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 12:26:53 am »
Getting the customers only half the battle so like you say developing relationships-doing a good job and being reliable is how to keep a customer when there is alot of competition - Youll find that its alot easier to get customers in the winter once the summer boys get too cold lol
If your business is growing its a healthy business its when its not your going backwards - I sold my rounds because i couldnt expand anymore and the bank turned me down for a loan for a WFP system so i changed career

Once the economy picks up the guys struggling to build a round up will go bk to employment and things will be easier but in any business there is always fluxes were business is good and then margins get tight

All the best anyway

Platinum NW

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 02:10:42 am »
 :o
Got some interest in the rounds so far with one viewing on saturday
Didnt expect anything so quick .....

mike b

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 08:04:52 am »
Hi m8 would you be intrested in renting round out? mike

ian1972

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 08:48:28 am »
now now guys keep it freindly lol

Platinum NW

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 01:11:29 am »
mike il get back to you on renting - just waiting on a loan application for the full work but if its refused il consider renting but il have to look at prices first