A & J Owen Window Cleaning

whats the best stuff to clean drives
« on: June 13, 2011, 05:25:06 pm »
been usung different chemicals to strip the muck off drives. but they all seem to fall short of there job. just want to know wats the best on the market. cheers lads and lasses  ;)

Matt Gibson

Re: whats the best stuff to clean drives
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 06:28:05 pm »
i dont use anything but a turbo nozzle..

Blast Off Stoke

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 07:41:37 pm »
i dont use anything but a turbo nozzle..

Thats all you need as far as i'm concerned too .I do have a rotary aswell but have not used this year at all, it seems quicker and cleaner without it !

TomCrowther

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 07:53:03 pm »
I don't do that many, maybe one a week but have only used the rotary cleaner and or turbo lance. Not needed a chemical so far..

brett gration

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 08:21:59 pm »
Hi folks, I'm new to this game and was gonna ask a similar question.  I bought some kit of a guy and so far I've done a few drive jobs with a turbo nozzle but was wondering if people use a different end eg a 25 or 40 degree fan jet, as sometimes I think the turbo seems a bit aggressive!!  I know I need to add a flat surface cleaner to my aresenal too, I take it Whirlaway is the only way to go?  Thanks for your help chaps!

BDCS

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 09:02:42 pm »
Yes I have a QR on the gun so I can change the nozzles at will. You should'nt clean wood with a turbo. I have a 15 degree