Steve Weatherley

Re: Selling my van
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2021, 04:10:46 pm »
Yes I am considering that as an option. It's fitted by Pure Freedom so not straight forward though.....but is an option

KS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2021, 04:28:40 pm »
Yes I am considering that as an option. It's fitted by Pure Freedom so not straight forward though.....but is an option
If you’re unsure of taking it out yourself take it to a local garage, using their ramps they will have it out in no time. Then they can re fit it in to your new van. Sometimes this requires dropping the fuel tank but it’s no problem when the vans up on the ramp.

NWH

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2021, 04:31:55 pm »
To put in and take out a cold system as you say not a problem but a different scenario with a hot system.

robbo333

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2021, 05:09:22 pm »
Personally I would keep it.
My mate is a builder. Purchased a New Ford Ranger pickup, with all the extra sexy extras, plus he purchased a huge trailer.
Sold all the old vans and flatbeds he had.
It seemed like the perfect setup for his business.
10,000 miles in and he's had 2 new engines and a new turbo. Three times it has been back to Fords. Yes it's all been replaced but no care from Fords, replacement vans are all wrong, blah blah blah. I can't describe how pi55ed off he is. Trouble is, he is so busy, he doesn't have time to take Fords through legal action. Fords don't give a toss. They will buy it back at no money and sell him another for top whack!...Seriously!!!
Keep the van you have.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Lee Pryor

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2021, 05:21:46 pm »
We all have different curcumstances and different agendas...
To be clear I wasn't asking anyone fir advice if I should sell so those comments are ignored.
I'm asking valuation ideas

The Van is grey btw

In that case I am very interested. Feel free to contact me at my office tomorrow Steve. 01342 841842 or info @pryors-uk.com

Have money now and happy to collect or arrange a driver to collect.

Lee
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

simon w

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2021, 05:45:16 pm »
Make sure you get a good price for it Steve. Which part of the UK  are you from btw? I might be interested i it falls through with Lee

H2GoKent

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2021, 08:17:50 pm »
We all have different curcumstances and different agendas...
To be clear I wasn't asking anyone fir advice if I should sell so those comments are ignored.
I'm asking valuation ideas

The Van is grey btw

In that case I am very interested. Feel free to contact me at my office tomorrow Steve. 01342 841842 or info @pryors-uk.com

Have money now and happy to collect or arrange a driver to collect.

Lee

I know that van! It's pretty spotless and Steve looks after it. Doesn't let water slosh around in the back like I do  ;D
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

Lee Pryor

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2021, 08:35:11 am »
Bump

Hi Steve

I am happy to take this mate if you want to contact me.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Gringo

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2021, 09:35:36 am »
Make sure you get a good price for it Steve. Which part of the UK  are you from btw? I might be interested i it falls through with Lee
Well get in there and buy van before Lee, its business, don't be waiting around patiently in the queue

TomCrowther

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2021, 04:16:59 pm »
It's amazing how much a decent, low mileage second hand van is worth today.  So much demand for them.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2021, 07:40:13 pm »
It's amazing how much a decent, low mileage second hand van is worth today.  So much demand for them.

I know!mine will only have 16k on the clock  by the time my 5 year lease is up next year....I've seen the same year connect L2 240 Limited going for £13 or £14k with 22k miles on  the clock!
price higher/work harder!

deeege

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2021, 09:41:12 pm »

I know!mine will only have 16k on the clock  by the time my 5 year lease is up next year....I've seen the same year connect L2 240 Limited going for £13 or £14k with 22k miles on  the clock!

Not good for you then Daz, it’ll mean the bubble that you pay at the end of the lease will be inflated as it goes by current market value.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2021, 07:31:14 am »

Not good for you then Daz, it’ll mean the bubble that you pay at the end of the lease will be inflated as it goes by current market value.

No it doesn't!my balloon payment is £7k mate....👍its written in the contract.....

dazmond

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2021, 08:01:54 am »
It's just under £7k(including VAT).

Tom-01

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2021, 09:24:13 am »

I can’t believe it. I bought a brand new VW Highline LWB T32, 140PS in 2016 for £20,500 +VAT.

Just had a quick look now, the same age and higher mileage on a T28 102PS is £20k +VAT!

I was looking to convert my current one to a camper and get a new one for work but the prices are so high at the moment.

NWH

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2021, 02:45:44 pm »
Yeah and when you walk into a VW commercial dealer they’ll say we’ve got a couple of low mileage ones in 2 years old 70 thow on the clock if you’re interested 🤣🤣,I’d much rather for go the low mileage and pay more 70000 miles is a lot of journeys 2 years old or not mileage is mileage.

NWH

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2021, 02:49:19 pm »
It can look like a brand new van at 2 years old in some cases with 70k on the clock,that won’t stop in probably needing a clutch in the next 15k though.

EandM

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2021, 06:43:35 pm »
Personally I would keep it.
My mate is a builder. Purchased a New Ford Ranger pickup, with all the extra sexy extras, plus he purchased a huge trailer.
Sold all the old vans and flatbeds he had.
It seemed like the perfect setup for his business.
10,000 miles in and he's had 2 new engines and a new turbo. Three times it has been back to Fords. Yes it's all been replaced but no care from Fords, replacement vans are all wrong, blah blah blah. I can't describe how pi55ed off he is. Trouble is, he is so busy, he doesn't have time to take Fords through legal action. Fords don't give a toss. They will buy it back at no money and sell him another for top whack!...Seriously!!!
Keep the van you have.

Before 2011 the Ford Ranger was made by Mazda. It was pretty well bomb proof too.
I have two but I don't think I'd buy one from Ford.

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2021, 02:40:55 pm »

Still available if you're interested get in touch with me

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2021, 04:04:57 pm »

Still available if you're interested get in touch with me

Thought Lee Pryor had cash waiting?🤔
Comfortably Numb!