Window Washers

windowcleaning pro ?
« on: June 15, 2012, 12:48:19 pm »
does anyone know how to export round copy details from window cleaner pro into excel ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Steve CM

Re: windowcleaning pro ?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 01:12:55 pm »
you can't!

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 01:34:50 pm »
you can't!
there has got to be a way of opening that db file.
will call you
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Tom Kelly

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 01:58:33 pm »
you can't!
will call you

You'd think so wouldn't you.

I asked Ian Hannaford the other day.

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 02:06:55 pm »
you can't!
will call you

You'd think so wouldn't you.

I asked Ian Hannaford the other day.
What did he say Tom ?
And can you email that picture over please.

Hope the knee's better today  ;D

Steve CM

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 02:43:35 pm »
He doesn't know yet as he had to wait 72 hours for a reply ;D

Tom Kelly

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 03:25:08 pm »
He doesn't know yet as he had to wait 72 hours for a reply ;D

Hahaha.

I asked if I was able to export my data and place it into Sage Act (the CRM we use)

All I received was "We did look at this previously but the cost of the Sage connector was around the £25K mark and so
far have not had any company commit to purchasing the required software from Sage."

So didn't really confirm or deny!

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 04:37:12 pm »
whats the support email address guys?

they imported my data in from excel, I am sure they can export out ago, I guess this is the flaw in the program

Chris @ Aworka

Window Cleaner Pro Export
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 11:42:32 am »
Over the last few years, I have received many requests asking if is possible to import customer data from Window Cleaner Pro into Aworka and George Online, especially since the developers announced that they were no longer supporting their software  :'(

As far as I know, WCP doesn't provide an export facility for customer data, which makes it very tedious for users to transfer their data to another system. However, I'm now pleased to announce that I think I have found a way to import from WCP! If you are interested in giving it a go, please contact me through aworka.com and I'll explain the process...

Window Washers

Re: Window Cleaner Pro Export
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 11:49:29 am »
Over the last few years, I have received many requests asking if is possible to import customer data from Window Cleaner Pro into Aworka and George Online, especially since the developers announced that they were no longer supporting their software  :'(

As far as I know, WCP doesn't provide an export facility for customer data, which makes it very tedious for users to transfer their data to another system. However, I'm now pleased to announce that I think I have found a way to import from WCP! If you are interested in giving it a go, please contact me through aworka.com and I'll explain the process...

please email me design@windowwashers.co.uk

concept

Re: Window Cleaner Pro Export
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 12:46:33 pm »

please email me design@windowwashers.co.uk

He asked you to contact him  :P

If this can be done, and a decent alternative available, then I'd look to change.

wightsurf

Re: windowcleaning pro ? New
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 05:33:26 pm »
WCP is a unfinished package.About 2 yrs ago now the debt lite was asked to be finished. I bet this is breach of contract of sales.

concept

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 05:50:40 pm »
ECO is a unfinished package.About 2 yrs ago now the debt lite was asked to be finished. I bet this is breach of contract of sales.

I have no idea what you just said.

wightsurf

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 06:45:57 pm »
Sorry Concept,i was on my phone at the time .It seems to put words in place of whati typed  ???