kerry butters

Other places to advertise.
« on: November 20, 2006, 05:55:02 pm »
Has any one got any ideas of other places i could advertise? ive done the shop windows, and the yellow pages etc, i was thinking of notice boards at peoples works, in pubs, and clubs etc, or wondered if it would be legal to tape flyers on the glass at bus stops, so people can see it when theyre waiting for the bus.

Majestic

Re: Other places to advertise.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 05:58:11 pm »
Where I live they do a free magazine to 8000 houses, I have a add in there and every issue I get calls from it 

Scrimble

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 08:55:05 pm »
i wouldnt leave a flyer at a bus stop if i was you,

I have a free ad in the yellow pages, and i also have cards in a lot of shop windows, post offices etc. get some flyers printed off and go post them through peoples letter boxes, pick your area's wisely,

I have calls every week from my cards. picked 3 new customers today from them :)

pylofm

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 04:13:47 pm »
I leave my flyers on various supermarket notice boards...I take the stores card and then make a flyer to stick over the store card to make it look 'professional'...

The good thing is it is free the downside at the moment is that I have not had too many calls from it....but even one is good :)

Cheers
Dave.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 09:12:32 am »
Has any one got any ideas of other places i could advertise? ive done the shop windows, and the yellow pages etc, i was thinking of notice boards at peoples works, in pubs, and clubs etc, or wondered if it would be legal to tape flyers on the glass at bus stops, so people can see it when theyre waiting for the bus.

Tradesmen ad boards in supermarkets

ecowasher

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 11:18:53 am »
Try local school programmes
for instance,  my daughters school is doing an Xmas programme for their fete,  i can have half a page for 30 quid.  I think we all know its the mums who make the decisions!  so you have a captive audience.

Beer!