G Griffin

Re: Loving the job right now
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 05:20:36 pm »
So its ok for those that aint working to call us thats working but i aint allowed to call them idiots wow
You can report the name calling to the Moderator.

So, we've a pandemic going on and it's a great time to work apart from not being allowed to call someone names?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2020, 09:12:56 pm »
So its ok for those that aint working to call us thats working but i aint allowed to call them idiots wow

So, we've a pandemic going on and it's a great time to work apart from not being allowed to call someone names?

But but but, Griff if you don’t work you’re an idiot. Or is it the other way round. I’m losing track  ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 09:20:23 pm »

But but but, Griff if you don’t work you’re an idiot. Or is it the other way round. I’m losing track  ;D
I think everyone has lost track .
I didn't love the job before but how someone can love it during a pandemic is beyond me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2020, 09:58:28 pm »

I think everyone has lost track .
I didn't love the job before but how someone can love it during a pandemic is beyond me.

I doubt very much they love it. Just trying to ease their conscience a bit by saying how great everything is.  ;D

Steven Biggs

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2020, 03:48:59 pm »
A bit disappointed today . Only 2 new custys . 1 down on yesterday. 😂

swanson

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2020, 03:53:19 pm »
Picking up a lot of work
roads are clear parking sometimes an issue.

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2020, 04:07:56 pm »
im finding parking not as much of an issue as i thought it would be this week due to nobody visiting my customers houses,hardly any tradesmen(builders/plumbers,etc)knocking about.....

this week has gone really well,smooth as silk in fact.....most customers have paid me promptly too which makes a nice change......

i feel truly blessed and lucky to be a window cleaner... :)
price higher/work harder!