nathankaye

Re: I'd ask everyone a question for a change.
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2019, 08:49:38 am »
Could it be, because it's more cost effective to design and  build.
The simple thing as the quic loq has taken years before it has made any money due to the high costs involved in the making/designing of it.  Could this be why the crane works because its easier to manufacture.
Also why ask if we know any manufacturers to help, it sounds like your making the same mistakes again.
Make your prototype, test it,  refine it and when you have a working refined prototype get a patent and then search out your manufacturer.
All the best and I hope this works for you and then you can stop posting the rubbish that you have 👍
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Ralphie

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 02:51:31 pm »
A device similar to a flag bearer has around his neck to take the wait of the flag pole.

It is unfortunately the shape of a manquinee but instead of a sack bag it would have a holder for the end of the wfp.

I believe this would assist in keeping ones pole erect whilst moving from window to window without the need for pole reduction.

(Whilst I am totally serious about the above it did make me chuckle). 😂

H MAN

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2019, 04:07:13 am »
Could it be, because it's more cost effective to design and  build.
The simple thing as the quic loq has taken years before it has made any money due to the high costs involved in the making/designing of it.  Could this be why the crane works because its easier to manufacture.
Also why ask if we know any manufacturers to help, it sounds like your making the same mistakes again.
Make your prototype, test it,  refine it and when you have a working refined prototype get a patent and then search out your manufacturer.
All the best and I hope this works for you and then you can stop posting the rubbish that you have 👍
(Make your prototype, test it,  refine it and when you have a working refined prototype get a patent and then search out your manufacturer.)
OK I'm there already looking for manufacturer.
May of worded it not right.

Ralphie

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 07:44:48 am »
So surprised a have not had any bites from my manquinee-esque erect pole holding device!!!!

Really had something their.

Never mind, back to the glass..........😩

AuRavelling79

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2019, 09:36:37 am »
So surprised a have not had any bites from my manquinee-esque erect pole holding device!!!!

They'll be back - they're off in their sheds modifying their mankinis as we speak.
It's a game of three halves!

Ralphie

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2019, 10:45:34 am »

They'll be back - they're off in their sheds modifying their mankinis as we speak.

Loving the fact you know how to spell mankini.😂

H MAN

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2019, 11:57:34 am »
manquinee-esque erect pole holding device!!!!
Don't think that would be much good.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv8gyABdigF2zQUMDT3G1CPg2utWauIWU9hcD3dk1vPS1U7BcF6w

AuRavelling79

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2019, 02:49:01 pm »
manquinee-esque erect pole holding device!!!!
Don't think that would be much good.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv8gyABdigF2zQUMDT3G1CPg2utWauIWU9hcD3dk1vPS1U7BcF6w

I sent you that picture in confidence H-Man!  :o
It's a game of three halves!

tlwcs

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2019, 04:46:16 pm »
There’s a new bird on dragons den tonight, just saying..
Tony