james stanley

X line brush
« on: August 30, 2015, 05:24:08 pm »
Hi , there seems to be a lot of talk about this evo light x line brush being one of the best on the market .... Does gardiners quick lock fit the stock ? And any comments on the brush if you have one ?

Lee GLS

Re: X line brush
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 06:54:34 pm »
Hi , there seems to be a lot of talk about this evo light x line brush being one of the best on the market .... Does gardiners quick lock fit the stock ? And any comments on the brush if you have one ?

Yes the quick lock fits, I had one good brush, but i prefer a brush with softer bristles, so I went back to my aerial brush

james stanley

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 07:44:56 pm »
U interested in selling yours second hand ????

Lee GLS

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 08:28:31 pm »
Already sold it.  :-\

Xline Systems

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 09:36:29 pm »
james did you manage to get your hands on one of our Evo-Lite brushes in the end?

james stanley

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 10:50:21 pm »
I decided to stick with the supreme soft hybrid , so ordered one off those at it was slightly lighter than the evolight... Plus using an extreme pole I didn't want to go any heavier really .... But maybe interested in giving the 26cm mono a go if you can offer a discount ? Does my gardener quick loq fitting screw onto the brush ?

Xline Systems

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 12:02:18 pm »
Hi James, yes we are offering a discount for cleanitup members, we can do our 26cm Evo-Lite rectangular brush for £32 delivered, normally is £42.
Call me on 0115 9394444 if your interested, and yes the screw sockets can accomodate a quicklok socket.

Andy

kempy

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 12:05:34 pm »
Some great positive feedback on the facebook groups about these brushes .
I need a new brush soon as my gardiners new Supreame is coming worn . It came with my new 18ft slx which is a awesome pole . But I find the brushes not as good .
Tecbuk red aerial I love to use .
But I do need a good new brush , tempting

slap bash

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 12:24:11 pm »
I find it amazing how companies like x line come on to the market with equipment costing much more than the Gardener`s stuff which has a track record in history. I would love a response for these new companies. And where they get there marketing advice from. I am not saying there goods is bad. Its just marketing ignorance.

Xline Systems

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 02:20:42 pm »
Hi Slap Dash

I dont think this is marketing ignorance (hope not as im the sales and marketing manager as Xline).

You say we come on to the market with equipment costing much more than gardiners, but thats not how I look at it, or i presume the many customers of ours who have converted over to us and been pleasantly surprised about the quality of our equipment.

Talking about brushes, if you compare our Evo-Lite 26cm brush with an RRP of £29.95+vat, whereas the gardiner super-lite retails at £27+vat. So we look to be £2.95+vat more expensive. But by the time you add the socket & delivery we work our at £41.94 and the gardiner brush would cost £44.10, so we are over £2 cheaper.
Also regarding marketing, i came on here last night with a specific promo that you cleanitup guys could use, and this would get one of our brushes delivered to your door for £32, so again even more cheaper.

I appreciate im proabably figthing a bt of a losing battle on here trying to convince some of you die-hard gardiner fans that there are other good/better products out there that are worth looking at (at least).

The majority of the feedback i have received about our brushes is that they are easily outlasting the equilavent gardiner brush, so you get more for your money in that respect.

3 or 4 people have called me up from here this morning and bit the bullet and given one of our brushes a shot, so hoping soon you guys will have some independant reviews from people on here to go against.

kempy

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 04:06:38 pm »
I'm happy to try one please . Great offer . Much appreciated .

Dave Willis

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 07:50:10 pm »
Ordered one today to see what it's like. Andy seemed a decent enough chap.

Xline Systems

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 08:05:52 pm »
Nice to talk to you today Dave. Your order was despatched this afternoon.

Let me know how you find it.

Also thought I would attach this image montage showing some of the comments we have been having on our brush range in another forum.

Andy

jk999

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 08:34:52 pm »
I recently  purchased  three off the new Gardiner brushes the supreme  one s about three  to four months ago and I'm all ready on my second one which I put on the pole about four weeks ago and already  it looks like a year old brush I'm not impressed at all with the new supreme s,  gonna see what you guys that have ordered make off the xline brushes if good review s I will be trying them myself

the king

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2015, 08:45:51 pm »
i have a soft supreme its lite but they dont last ill b trying the white hibrid next i had a go on my m8's xline dule trim an i thault it was not so good i dident like the splay and i found it dident scrub as good as the supreme i think the tecbuk hibrid is the brush that has the ultamate scrubing power an they last but the stocks bend an the jets usly need adjusting as there allways wonky ::)roll

simonr

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 09:11:10 pm »
i bought an evo light on monday before this offer was on,came tuesday & used it today, i got it with fan jets & the brush is awesome, i normally use an extreme or a super light but i'm gonna get another of these & just use the extreme for 35ft & over stuff & juliets