SJB Services

Concept2o Franchise
« on: December 20, 2010, 01:01:24 pm »
Does any body on here have any experience with Concept2o or have a franchise with them??

I have a meeting with them soon and just wanted to get some feedback from any of you. They seem like a really nice bunch, but wondered if anybody had seen some good success stories with them.

Coming back to WC after 14 years out-had enough of stress and aggro and making somebody else rich-just want to go to work do a job and come home again.

Thanks in advance

leights

Re: Concept2o Franchise
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 01:04:04 pm »
they are not all that, only thing going for them is they are very veryyyyyyy expensive.

i know a guy with the system  and have seen it close up and had a quick go, they seem very feeble machines not very rubust and i hear thet they not been crash tested sooooooo on that bombshell
better than all the rest

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 01:12:33 pm »
Nice people, lovely van set up too.
I think they agree to canvass some work for you to get you started. They will most likely show you some outstanding earnings potentials but remember they get these from well established compact rounds. Never heard a bad word about them on here.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 01:28:26 pm »
Does any body on here have any experience with Concept2o or have a franchise with them??

I have a meeting with them soon and just wanted to get some feedback from any of you. They seem like a really nice bunch, but wondered if anybody had seen some good success stories with them.

Coming back to WC after 14 years out-had enough of stress and aggro and making somebody else rich-just want to go to work do a job and come home again.

Thanks in advance

Not bought a franchise from them but I do believe they are owned by or have links with the owner of this forum.
Surely if you were to buy a franchise from anyone (not just Concept2o) you would actually still be helping to make someone else rich - something you state you wish to avoid.  No problem if the backup is compatible with your outlay.  If it's just van and system supplied then that needn't be a franchise.  If there is other backup such as helping to increase your workload as you go then that is worth extra.  Personally I would rather struggle a bit at first to avoid paying royalties later but it does depend on individual situations.

Alex Allen

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 01:46:10 pm »

Thanks in advance

is it a franchise?
i thought it was brand

bobplum

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 01:58:50 pm »
a guy based in chester as a franchise with them,  i SPARKLE is the name track him down and speak to him
the kit looks good he seems to think they give good back up,they do the accounts(i belive)
i just think for the amount of money you will spend you could get the same for half the price? as you will still need to get customers

SJB Services

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 02:43:13 pm »
a guy based in chester as a franchise with them, i SPARKLE is the name track him down and speak to him
the kit looks good he seems to think they give good back up,they do the accounts(i belive)
i just think for the amount of money you will spend you could get the same for half the price? as you will still need to get customers

Thanks lads for your feedback-part of the problem Bob is I dont know what the outlay is initially, so I cant judge at the moment if I could get a cheaper option. I will give iSparkle a tinkle though. Thanks

Lee Pryor

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 03:06:24 pm »
where in the country are you sjb?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 03:15:08 pm »
I've got a franchise with Concept 2o in Chester called iSparkle.  I'm blown away with the support and business model that i've purchased.  Excellent.  I've also started and run a successful domestic cleaning company myself, so i know a bit about how to do it, and the advantages of going with Julie and her team in Cardiff.
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

james44

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 03:24:11 pm »
Something is fishy here?

Dave Willis

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 03:29:10 pm »
he's been asking the same question for nearly a year do you mean?

SJB Services

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 05:08:47 pm »
he's been asking the same question for nearly a year do you mean?

Im not a bandit trying to hijack the site and bring attention to them. I was under threat of being made redundant earlier in the year, hence the questions. But now stuff has got stupid coz theres only a few of us left and I'm being dumped on.

One more question, looking to door to door canvass solidly till ive got what i need(around 250 custies). As Im based in south Essex, hoe quickly do you think this is acheivable. Ta

bobplum

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 05:27:09 pm »
I've got a franchise with Concept 2o in Chester called iSparkle.  I'm blown away with the support and business model that i've purchased.  Excellent.  I've also started and run a successful domestic cleaning company myself, so i know a bit about how to do it, and the advantages of going with Julie and her team in Cardiff.

richard i spoke to your lad,is it matty,told him there may be some work for sale of another window cleaner.ideal for wfp about £1500.00 a month, i only want about £500 of it would you be intrested in the other £1000
i dont how many customers it is or frequency etc
im assuming he will want 3 times the value,£1000 x 3, i should get the list of him soon if your intrested let me know
bob

Dave Willis

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 05:30:25 pm »
If you are thinking of investing in a Concept20 or anything similar then 250 customers will not cover the payment for the kit. So I assume you have a spare £25,000 + to start up with?

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 05:59:36 pm »
hey bob!

the round sounds interesting for sure.  can i give you a call later tonight about it?  i've got the little one to put to bed right now, but sounds promising...

iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

ARWindows

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 06:21:41 pm »
i have a concept 20 system excellent systems excellent support economical to run with lpg

Lee Pryor

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 10:54:04 pm »
sjb, I would like to speak to you what is you email address?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

SJB Services

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2010, 11:18:38 am »
sjb, I would like to speak to you what is you email address?

Lee-check your in box-Ive sent you an email with my details on. Ta

cleantech-westmids

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 07:07:34 pm »
I also have a concept2o system. Hot water one also! can't fault them, brilliant setupand very cheap to run compared with diesel setups. In my opinion i'd just go for the system and not the franchise. Depends on how business savvy you are though. All the best in what ever you do.

Alex Allen

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2010, 05:27:11 pm »
so its both a system you can buy and/or a franchise

how much is the franchise? just curious